With the recent notification from SAIL, Raw Materials Division (RMD), invites competent applications from individuals to join this versatile workforce as Para-Medical Staff as Trainees in various captive mines in the country as Kiriburu Iron Ore Mines, Barsua Iron Mines, Bhawanathpur Limestone Mines, Gua Ore Mines, Kalta Iron Mines, Bolani Ores Mines, and Kuteshwar Limestone Mines.
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs. 49350 crore (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. In order to facilitate development and acquisition of appropriate technologies for sustained growth, SAIL R&D Master Plan implementation is underway.
The Raw Materials Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) in India. It is operating various mines at Kiriburu, Barsua, Bhawanathpur, Gua, Kalta, Bolani, & Kuteshwar.
The details of the criteria for eligibility and concerned process for selection are detailed as under:
- Starting Date of Registering Online Application: 30-Dec-2013
- Last Date Of Registration of Online Application: 11-Jan-2014
- Date of reckoning Age and Qualification: 01-Dec-2013
- Other important dates: will be communicated through the website
Details of Vacancy Positions: Total 23 Positions
- Pharmacist Trainee: 06 positions (UR-04, ST-02)
- X-Ray Technician Trainee: 02 positions (UR-01, ST-01)
- Nursing Sister Trainee: 08 positions (UR-03, ST-03, OBC-02)
- Laboratory Technician Trainee: 02 positions (UR)
- Anesthesia Assistant Trainee: 01 position (SC)
- Dental Hygiene Trainee: 01 position (ST)
- ECG Technician Trainee: 02 positions (ST-01, UR-01)
- OCC Health Technician Trainee: 01 Position (ST)
NOTE: there are certain backlog vacancies out of these total vacancy of 23 posts
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected applicants for the above paramedical posts as Trainee will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.10700 per month during 1st year of training and Rs.12200 per month during 2nd year of training in addition to other medical allowances, etc.
- After successful completion of two year’s training, they shall be considered for regular employment in S-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.9160- Rs.13150 with annual increment of 3% in the IDA pattern.
- Pharmacist Trainee: The applicants should have completed Graduate Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration and should have been registered with Indian/ State Pharmacy Council. They must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- X-Ray Technician Trainee: The applicants should have completed B.Sc in Radiography or 10+2 Science with 2 years Diploma in Radiography. They must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- Nursing Sister Trainee: The applicants should have completed B.Sc (Nursing) or 10+2 Science with Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery. They must have valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council and must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- Laboratory Technician Trainee: The applicants should have completed B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) or 10+2 Science with 2 years course of DMLT. They must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- Anesthesia Assistant Trainee: The applicants should have completed 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum 1 year duration in OT Technician. They must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- Dental Hygiene Trainee: The applicants should have completed B.Sc in Dentistry or 2 years Diploma in Dental Lab Technology after 10+2 Science. They must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- ECG Technician Trainee: The applicants should have completed B.Sc with Diploma in ECG Technician course and must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- OCC Health Technician Trainee: The applicants should have completed 10+2 in Science with Degree in Occupational Hygiene. They must have at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- The applicant should not have exceeded 28 years and should have attained a minimum of 18 years of age as on 01-Dec-2013.
Note: However, age will be relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC and PWD category candidates as per rules
- For General and OBC: Rs.250
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.50
- The fee can be paid through the fee payment challan as available at the website of the SAIL at www.sail.co.in and should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India in the specially opened Account (No.32469839252) maintained at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL/RMD
- Candidates selected for the above posts will be required to undergo, on the job training, for a period of 02 (two) years.
- On successful completion of training period they shall be regularized in S-3 Grade and shall be placed under probation for a period of 1 year.
- After successful completion of probation, they will be placed in the Company as per the discretion of SAIL.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following stages:
- Scrutiny of Candidature
- Written Examination
- Final Pre-Employment Medical Test
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of SAIL at www.sail.co.in
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisement at http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/Para_Medical_Posts_Advt_Final.pdf, before applying for the job.
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- The candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online registration
- A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online
- The candidates need to take the Printout of the fee deposit challan and pay their application fees to the SBI account mentioned in any branch of SBI and upload the details in the same website.
- Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.