SAIL Salem Steel Plant Recruitment 2013-14 for Medical Officers and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is India’s largest steel producing company conferred with a Maharatna Status. With a turnover of Rs.49350 Crore, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL has 5 integrated Steel Plants, 3 numbers of special Steel Plants, own R&D center (RDCIS), its own Consultancy Division (SAILCON) and numerous other joint-ventures in different parts of the country and abroad. SAIL has created a different dimension for its excellence in manufacturing and distribution of Steel in India and abroad. SAIL offers a prospective future for its staff and team members.
With the recent notification from Salem Steel Plant, one of its integrated Steel Plants of and the second Steel Plant of India at Tamil Nadu, SAIL invites competent applications from individuals to join this versatile workforce as an Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1 and Medical Officers in ME-1 grade. Salem Steel Plant is a Special Steels Plant of SAIL, with modernized facilities for production of Cold-Rolled stainless steel, Hot-Rolled carbon & stainless steel products and micro-alloyed carbon steel.
The details of the criteria for eligibility and concerned process for selection are detailed as under:
- Starting Date of Registering Online Application: 27-Oct-2013
- Last date Of Registration of Online Application: 25-Nov-2013
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 30-Nov-2013
- Closing of payment editing option: 04-Dec-2013
- Display of final reconciliation status: 10-Dec-2013
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 10-Jan-2014
- Date of examination: Will be available on the Admit Card
Details of Vacancy Positions:
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1: 53 positions (UR-29, SC-10, and OBC-14 positions out of which Ex-Sm-07 and PWD-01 position)
The vacancies will be divided for Fitter, Electrician and Machinist trades:
- Medical Officer Grade-ME-1: 02 positions (UR-01, and OBC-01)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Attendant-cum-Technician-Trainee: The selected applicants as ACTT (Attendant-cum-Technician-Trainee) will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.8600 per month in the first year of their training and Rs.10000 in the second year of their training period. After successful completion they will be eligible to receive a scale pay in the range of Rs.8630-Rs.12080 in the S-1 Grade.
- Medical Officer: The selected applicants as Medical Officer will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 in the ME-1 Grade.
- All the scales will be in the IDA pattern with 3% increment in base salary annually
- Attendant-cum-Technician-Trainee: The applicants should have completed Matriculation along with full-time ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Machinist trade disciplines.
- Medical Officer: The applicants should have completed MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI with at least 1 year post-qualification experience in a Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.
- Attendant-cum-Technician-Trainee: The applicant should be within 18-28 years of age as on 1-Oct-2013
- Medical Officer: The applicant should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 01-Oct-2013
Note: However, age will be relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-SM as per rules
For the Post of Medical Officer:
- For General and OBC: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM: Rs.100
For the Post of Attendant-cum-Technician-Trainee:
- For General and OBC: Rs.150
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM: Rs.50
- The fee can be paid through SBI cash deposit challan form as can be downloaded from the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
- Any bank charges will be additionally paid by candidates apart from the above amount
- The fee is to be paid to the SBI Power Jyoti A/c No – 33182116230 maintained at SSP Campus Branch, Salem, on behalf of Salem Steel Plant, SAIL.
- The applicants selected for the job positions of ACTT will be inducted in a Training Duration expanding over a minimum of 2 years. This may be further expanded if desired by SAIL. After successful completion of the training period the candidates will be inducted as technicians in the same scale of S-1
- There is no training period of Medical Officer Posts
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following stages:
- Scrutiny of Candidature
- Written Examination
- Final Pre-Employment Medical Test
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- The candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online registration
- A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online
- The candidates need to take the Printout of the fee deposit challan and pay their application fees to the SBI account mentioned in any branch of SBI and upload the details in the same website.
- Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
- One must refer to official advertisement here http://sail.shine.com/jobs/168/
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>