There is a little bit of SAIL in everybody’s life! With this punch line, the Steel Authority of India Limited, single largest Iron and Steel manufacturer of India has been conferred with a Maharatna status. With an annual turnover of around Rs.51866 Crores (FY13-14), SAIL has excelled with its mass production and distribution network.
With the recent announcement from SAIL, it requires the following senior mining professionals who are technically qualified and having adequate mining experience for its captive mines & collieries under Raw Materials Division and Collieries Division.
The details of the criteria for eligibility and concerned process for selection are detailed as under:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registering Online Application: 01-Sep-2014
- Last date Of Registration of Online Application: 21-Sep-2014
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of Application: 30-Sep-2014
Details of Vacancy Positions:
- Dy. General Manager(Mining), Raw Materials Division: 06 Positions (UR-05, and OBC-01)
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Collieries Division: 03 positions (UR)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected applicants for the post of DGM will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs.51300-Rs.73000 in the E-7 Grade.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these candidates as per SAIL pay structure.
- The applicants must have completed Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering from a reputed institute with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- They must have 1st class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Restricted, Metalliferrous Open Cast Working) from DGMS.
- The applicants must have at least 20 years of Post-qualification experience of working in Mines (After passing Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering).
- Out of these, they must have minimum 10 years of experience as a First Class Mines Manager in Mechanized Open cast Mines having minimum 3.0 MTPA finished product capacity- for the post of DGM-Raw Materials Division.
- Out of these, they must have minimum 10 years of experience as a First Class Mines Manager in Underground Coal Mines having minimum 0.3 MTPA capacity/ Mechanized Open cast Mines having minimum 2.0 MTPA capacity for the post of DGM-Colliery Division.
Age Criteria (as on 01-Sep-2014):
- The applicant should not have exceeded 33 years of age as on 1-Sep-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the OBC candidates as per rules.
- The applicants selected for these profiles will serve SAIL on an initial probation period of 01 year.
- For General and OBC category applying for the posts: Rs.500
- The fee can be paid through cash deposit challan/ Online mode as detailed on the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a personal interview, the date of which will be notified at a later stage.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Final%20ADVT%20for%20DGM%20-Mining.pdf , before applying Online.
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- The candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online registration
- A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online
- The application completed in all respect and attached with the required documents must be sent to the following address so as to reach by the last date notified (30-Sep-2014)
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail/SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ result of written exam/ interview schedule and call letters/ intimation regarding final selection etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. The candidates are advised to check their emails and the website of SAIL for regular updates.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER ( MINING), RAW MATERIALS DIVISION /DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (MINING), COLLIERIES DIVISION” in bold and capital letters.
- Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature
- Address to send the hardcopy of the Application for the above posts by SPEED POST only:
The DGM (Personnel-Recruitment)
Steel Authority of India Ltd.
16th Floor, SCOPE Minar
District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>