SAIL Recruitment Jobs 2013 – Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Jobs 2013 – 402 Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee Vacancy
Advt No BSL/R/2013-01
Steel Authority India Limited as one of the most promising employer of the nation engaged in manyfacturing and production of steel. With its branches speread across the nation through major industrial establishments, this promising public sector enterprise is offering one of the finest career options for people from all cross-sections. Depending upon the academic profiles and experienced acquire by a candidates SAIL offers finest opportunities to work with them.
The Bokaro Steel Plant is the 4th of the integrated Steel Plants that has taken its present shape during 1965. This plant was renowned as the first indigenous steel plant of India with maximum input and know-how from the country itself. Presently this is considered as one of the largest Steel Plants in India acquiring a production capacity of 4.5 Metric Tonne.
With its post-modernization this plant is offering finest prospects as a promising employer in India. Recently the Bokaro Steel Plant has invited applications for filling up competent positions for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee through regular employment after successful completion of probation period.
Name of the Job Position: Operator-cum-Technician Trainee in S3 Grade
Number of Prospective Vacancies: 402 numbers (UR-193, SC-46, ST-109 (Including backlog), OBC-54 (Including backlog), PH-19)
Trade wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical: 142 positions
- Electrical: 125 positions
- Metallurgy: 70 positions
- Civil: 10 positions
- Electronics & Telecom: 10 positions
- Ceramics: 15 positions
- Chemical: 20 positions
- Instrumentation: 10 positions
- Starting date for online submittion of application: 01-Mar-2013
- Final date for online submittion of application: 28-Mar-2013
- Tentative Date for availability of Admit Card for Written Test: 15-April-2013
Essential Eligibility and Qualification:-
Interested Candidate must have completed three years full time Diploma in Engineering with the concerned branches of Engineering from a government recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit for Applicants:
- An applicant must not have crossed a maximum age of 28 years as on 01-Jan-2013 to be eligible to apply.
- However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PH category will get the eligible relaxation in upper age limit as per the directives of the Government.
- For departmental candidates upper age limit is set at 33 years as on 01-Jan-2013
Essential Physical Standards:
An applicant need to have the following physical standard in order to apply for the post:
- Chest: 75 CM for Male and 70 CM for Female candidates (At least 4 CM expansion for Male and 5 CM for Female candidates are essential)
- Weight: 45 Kgs for male and 35 kgs for Female candidates
- Height: 155 Cm for male and 147 CM for female candidates
- Eye Power: 6/9 for both eyes without power adjustment. Candidates are not allowed more than -2.5D correction
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for the post of Trainee will be allowed a consolidated Pay of Rs.10700 per month during 1st year and Rs.12200 per month during the 2nd year of training.
- On successful completion of training, they may be regularised as Operator-cum-Technician in S-3 grade in the pay scale of Rs.9160- Rs.13150
- For general and OBC candidates: Rs.250
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.50
- Additional bank charges of Rs.20 will be required to be remitted by a candidate
- The State Bank of India will accept the fee in between 10 AM to 5 PM in any operational day
- The fees can be remitted through Pay-in-slip as available at the website of SAIL in favor of SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant in the following Account:
SBI Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126
At State Bank of India, Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City Branch
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. The schedules of the tests will be intimated to the applicants through the website of SAIL.
How to apply:
- The candidate should visit http://www.sail.co.in for online submission of application.
- No other mode of application will however be accepted
- Candidates must ensure that they have a valid and functional email ID before applying Online
- The applicants need to upload their recent passport size photographs and running signature during online submission of application
- The candidates are requested to retain the copies of Online application and Pay-in-slip for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>