IISCO Steel Plant, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the executive and non-executive positions as Specialist/ Medical Officer, Para Medical Staff, Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)/ Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)/ Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)-Dumper Operator for its integrated steel plant at Burnpur in West Bengal.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-October-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-November-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 18-November-2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
1. Specialist (ME-3 Grade)/ Medical Officer (ME-1 Grade): 19 Vacancies
- Physician: 02 Posts
- Pediatrics Medicine: 02 Posts
- Orthopedic Surgeon: 01 Post
- Occupational Health: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 13 Posts
3. Para Medical Staff (S-3 Grade [Grade would be applicable after completion of two years of training.]): 37 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse (Female) (Trainee): 29 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Male) (Trainee): 02 Posts
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 03 Posts
- X-Ray Technician (Trainee): 02 Posts
- Public Health Inspector (Trainee): 01 Post
4. Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) [S-1 Grade]/ Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) [S-3 Grade]/ Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)-Dumper Operator [S-1 Grade, Grade would be applicable after completion of two years of training.]: 12 Vacancies
- Boiler Operation: 03 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): 03 Posts
- Trainee- Dumper Operator: 06 Posts
Upper Age Limit:
- Specialist: General- 38 years, SC/ ST- 43 years, OBC- 41 years
- Medical Officer, Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation), Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): General- 30 years, SC/ ST- 35 years, OBC- 33 years
- Para Medical Staff (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Dumper Operator: General- 28 yrs, SC/ ST- 33 years, OBC- 31 years
- Specialist: Rs.32900-3%-58000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): Rs.15830-3%-22150/-
- Para Medical Staff (Trainee): Rs.16800-3%-24110/- [Note: Selected candidates will get consolidated pay during two years of training period in the manner; Rs. 10700/- for first year, and Rs. 12200/- for second year.]
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)-Dumper Operator: Rs.15830-3%-22150/- /- [Note: Selected candidates will get consolidated pay during two years of training period in the manner; Rs. 8600/- for first year, and Rs. 10000/- for second year.]
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Interview, and Practical Test as applicable.
Application Fees and Processing Fee:
- For Specialist, and Medical Officer: Rs.500/-
- For Paramedical Staff/ OCT (Boiler Operation): Rs.250/-
- ACT (Boiler Operation)/ ACT (Trainee) Dumper Operator: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application and Processing Fees.
- Candidates can make the Payment of Application and Processing Fee in form of SBI Challan, available on the Application Registration Portal. Applicants may deposit the fee in State Bank of India in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account Number- 31932241266 at Burnpur; authorized to collect the application and processing fee, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL.
- On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in.
Candidates are suggested to take the print of completed online application and send it along with requested documents/ certificates, SAIL copy of the Bank Challan, in an envelope by superscribing as “Application for the post of _____ in SAIL -ISP” through speed post to Office of
DGM (Personnel-CF) , SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur- 713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification and experiences in-case applicable, required physical standards, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from SAIL here http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Advt._TOTAL%20POSTS%2070_2014-15%20-Detailed.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>