Recently the Bokaro Steel Plant has invited applications for filling up competent positions for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee through regular employment after successful completion of two years training. Selected candidates shall undergo training for the period of two years which may be extendable by another two years as per requirement.On successful completion of training, candidates may be regularized as Attendant-cum-Technician in S-1 grade.
Employment Advertisement Number – BSL/R/2013-02
- Starting date for submitting applications: May 07, 2013
- Closing date for submitting applications: June 05, 2013
- Availability of payment reconciliation status with edit option: June 12, 2013
- Closing Date of Payment editing option: June 19, 2013
- Display of Final reconciliation status: June 26, 2013
Name of the Post: Attendant cum Technician Trainee in S1 Grade
Total Number of Vacancies: 56 (UR-26, SC-6, ST-13, OBC-5 , PH-6 [OH-02, HH-02, & VH-02])
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on March 01, 2013
Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an integrated steel plant.
Essential Physical Standards:
An applicant need to have the following physical standard in order to apply for the post:
- Chest: 75 CM for Male and 70 CM for Female candidates (At least 4 CM expansion for Male and 5 CM for Female candidates are essential)
- Weight: 45 Kgs for male and 35 kgs for Female candidates
- Height: 155 Cm for male and 147 CM for female candidates
- Eye Power: 6/9 for both eyes without power adjustment. Candidates are not allowed more than -2.5D correction
Pay Scale: S-1 grade Rs. 8630/-3 % to 12080/-
- For general and OBC candidates: Rs. 150
- For SC/ST/PH/ Local Displaced Persons & Departmental candidates: Rs. 50
- Additional bank charges of Rs. 20 will be required to be remitted by a candidate
- The State Bank of India will accept the fee in between 10 AM to 5 PM in any operational day
- The fees can be remitted through Pay-in-slip as available at the website of SAIL in favor of SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant in the following Account:
SBI Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126
At State Bank of India, Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City Branch
Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. The schedules of the tests will be intimated to the applicants through the website of SAIL.
How to Apply:
- The candidate should visit http://www.sail.co.in for online submission of application.
- No other mode of application will however be accepted
For more information on this recruitment such as reservation in age limit and other important information, please refer to official advertisement from SAIL, here http://sail.shine.com/jobs/110/