Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited-Visakhapatnam Steel Plant invites online applications from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Operator-cum-Mechanic.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 24-December-2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 07-January-2015 (5:00 PM)
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: Operator-cum-Mechanic – 61 Posts ((UR – 30; OBC – 18; SC – 9; ST – 4)
Maximum 35 years for unreserved candidates, 38 years for OBC category candidates, and 40 years for SC/ ST category candidates as on 01-November-2014.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,800 – 3% – 24,110/- (Grade- S3)
Candidate should have passed SSC/ Matriculation with ITI or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board/ Institute. Candidates should have valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License and have post-qualification experience of 3 years for UR/ OBC category candidates and 2½ years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates can make the payment in form of challan in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ Rs. 25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Job Test, and Interview to be held at Visakhapatnam.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, www.vizagsteel.com.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail insight on required experiences, selection process, physical standards, information on how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, here https://www.vizagsteel.com/code/tenders/viewjobads.asp
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>