An Impressive Resume can bring lots of good Opportunities for Freshers
The resume is the way to market your skills, achievements, professional background, academic history and future potential to a prospective employer.
- Through the Microsoft Word application, draft your resume and set up the margin to 1 inch through Page-Setup option. Use only the “Times New Roman” or “Arial” with Font size not more than 12 and the resume should not exceed 100kb.
- Resume heading should go with your ‘Name” and not with CV/Curriculum vitae/Resume as it is visible that it’s your resume already. You can start your name from the center position followed with your contact information. Add your phone number, postal address and email address just on the top left side.
- As a fresher you do not have any experience, hence you can draft your resume in a chronological order that include your qualification and internship information and always beginning with the latest information.
- After Jotting down your qualification and certificates, do stress on your skills and personality.
- Keep a section for “Key skills” in your resume so that you can include your- ability and skills. The other section followed with Strengths and weaknesses- This will help you to portray your personality traits and also mention your weaknesses in such a way that it will show how you have been overcoming your weaknesses while underlining your strengths.
- In Academic level also you can recommend your achievements. Like if you have participated in any extracurricular, academic activities then you can highlight these points. Through this the analyser of your resume can make out your abilities and skills.
- If you have any references then do mention it and also include that the reference person will be get available at the time of contact.
Using these above mentioned tips the fresher can write a perfect resume. While making a hard copy of your resume always keep in mind that- use a plain white A4 size paper, no fancy backgrounds and no colourful backgrounds.
The resume should be made very formal and should be highlighted the achievements of an individual. The very important criteria needed to be consider is that- the resume required to be modified on regular basis so that latest updation can get included timely in your resume.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>