Bihar Rural Development Society Recruitment 2013-14 For Various Contractual Positions Under MNREGA
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is an Indian law that aims to guarantee the ‘right to work’ and ensure livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work. In this connection every state government is entitled to implement this scheme with support from the central government at Block and Panchayat level. The Bihar Rural Development Society is responsible to implement the MNREGA scheme for the state of Bihar.
With its recent announcement from Bihar Rural Development Society, a notice has been published to recruit competent individuals in various levels of MNREGA scheme on contractual basis for the year 2013-14.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 30-Nov-2013
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 21-Dec-2013
Details of the Vacancies:
- Panchayat Rojgar Sevak: 2048 Positions
- Junior Engineer: 357 Positions
- Computer Operator: 309 Positions
- Lekhapal: 142 Positions
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a contractual remuneration as decided by the Bihar Rural Development Society
- Other allowances and perks will be as per rules of Bihar Rural Development Society
- Academic Qualification & Experience:
- Panchayat Rojgar Sevak: The candidates should have completed Intermediate (10+2) with at least 3 months of Course in Computer Operation (Computer proficiency)
- Junior Engineer: The candidates should have completed Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from a reputed institution
- Computer Operator: The candidates should have completed requisite education as per the standard of Executive Assistants in each district of the state
- Lekhapal: The candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree in Commerce
- NOTE: Bonus marks will be added to the candidates for their extra qualification and efficiency
- The age of the applicants should be in-between 21 to 35 years as on 1st day of January of the selection year
- However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC, and PWD candidates as per rules of the state government for the candidates of the State only.
- There is no Application Fee
- The selection will be done through a Written Examination followed by a personal Interview and verification of Documentation as per the discretion of the Society
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit
Validity of Appointment:
- The candidates will serve in their position till the funds are available for the scheme (MNREGA) from the central government funds or till the period as defined by the Bihar Rural Development Society.
- These candidates cannot claim for permanent appointment in the State Government at any stage.
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through Online Mode only as available on the portal of Rural Development Department of Bihar at http://rdd.bih.nic.in/
- The details of the application can be reviewed at http://rdd.bih.nic.in/bpsc/168569_1.PDF, before applying online.
- The candidates should take appropriate precautions to fill in the form with accuracy of information and authenticity
- The candidates need to upload their signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Online Application
- The candidates should keep a copy of their Online Application for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>