Reserve Bank of India invites online application from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), and Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: January 30, 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: February 20, 2014
- Payment of Examination Fees [Online Mode]: From January 30, 2014 to February 20, 2014
- Payment of Examination Fees [Offline Mode]: February 01, 2014 to February 25, 2014
- Date of Online Test: March 30, 2014
- Declaration of Result of Online Exam: Mid April, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 09 vacancies (East-01, West-01, North-04, South-03)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 14 vacancies (East-01, West-02, North-07, South-04)
Total Number of Vacancies: 23
Age Limit as February 01, 2014: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years) plus other allowances
- Junior Engineer (Civil):
Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD), from a recognised University with minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD), from a recognised Institute or University or Board with at least two years experience in relevant field.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical):
Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognised Institute or University or Board with at least two years experience.
Degree in Electrical Electrical and Electronic Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD from a recognised University with minimum one year experience in relevant field.
Examination Fee / Intimation Charges:
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/- [Rs, 550/- as Exam Fee and Rs. 50/- as Intimation Charges]
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman category candidates: Rs. 50/- as Intimation Charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee either through the online mode or the Offline mode.
In Online mode, Applicants can pay the fee by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction candidates must take a printout of the e-receipt.
In offline mode, Applicants may submit the fee through fee payment challan, in of any public sector bank mentioned as Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, and United Bank of India.
System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. ee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. Thereafter, Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees.
Note: Applicants should take a printout of the system generated online application form three days after fee payment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Online WRITTEN Exam for 200 marks of two hours duration, followed by INTERVIEW.
List of Examination centers:
- New Delhi
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of RBI http://rbi.org.in.
For more detail information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required experiences, selection procedure, standardized score, cutoff score, Service Conditions / Career Prospects, how to redeem the fee, how to apply online effectively, and other general notes, please refer to official advertisement from RBI, here http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2793