Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Recruitment 2013-14 For Assistant and Junior Engineers & Accounts Assistants
U.P. Rajkiya Nirman Nigam was established in august 1975 as undertaking under U.P. State Government. With a seer objective of supporting the state government with various construction projects of government and government-aided institutions, this Corporation is functioning with speed, agility and dedication for making UP a structurally rich state of India.
With its recent announcement from U.P. Rajkiya Nirman Nigam, a notice has been published to recruit competent Assistant and Junior Engineers in Civil, Electrical & Accounts Assistants to be inducted in the corporation in the year 2013-14.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 31-Dec-2013
Details of the Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 48 positions (UR-24, OBC-13, SC-01, ST-01)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 10 positions (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-02)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 99 positions (UR-50, OBC-29, SC-18, ST-02)
- Accounts Assistant: 35 positions (UR)
Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600–Rs.39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 in Pay Band – III
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600–Rs.39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 in Pay Band – III
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200 in Pay Band – II
- Accounts Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200–Rs.20100 with Grade Pay Rs.2800 in Pay Band – I
- Other allowances and perks will be as per rules of U.P. Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited
- Academic Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): The candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): The candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Accounts Assistant: The candidates should have completed BCom and should have at least 3 years experience in accounting work
- The age of the applicants should be in-between 18 to 40 years as on 01-Jul-2013 to be eligible to apply for these positions.
- However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC, and PWD candidates as per rules of the state government.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs.1000
- For SC/ST candidates from the state of UP: Rs.500
- The fee can be deposited in shape of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of U.P. Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited and should be payable at Lucknow.
- No other mode of fee payment will be received
- The selection will be done through the following procedures Written Examination followed by a personal Interview and verification of Documentation as per the discretion of the Nigam
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of UPRNN at http://www.uprnn.co.in or at http://www.uprnn.co.in/tender/advertisement_05122013.pdf
- After filling up the form, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD and send that to the address mentioned at the complete advertisement on or before the last date specified (31-Dec-2013)
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for in bold and capital letter.
- The candidates need to attach 2 numbers of self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.30 postal stamp on it
- The applications completed in all respect must be enclosed in an envelope and should be forwarded to the following address:
U.P. Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited
Bibhuti Khand, Goumati Nagar,
Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>