Rajasthan Public Service Commission as the most crucial Government machinery is responsible for releasing notification, conducting examination as well as selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Rajasthan. The public Service Commission is serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up various vacancies in departments as and when required. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk Grade-II in various departments of the state and in the Public Service Commission itself for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 03/ 2013-14
- Date of release of notification: 26-July-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 05-Aug-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 15-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Date for selection examination: very soon after the last date for submission of advertisement
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk Grade-II in Rajasthan Public Service Commission – 33 posts
- Lower Division Clerk Grade-II in Rajasthan State Subordinate Services – 7533 posts
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The candidates getting selected as Clerk (Grade-II) will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2400.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Govt. Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
The candidates must have completed Senior Secondary and should have any one of the following qualification.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organised under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Verdhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
Apart from the above mentioned qualification, the candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and should be familiar with Culture and Traditions of Rajasthan
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents as deemed by the Public Service Commission
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Short_Adv_LDC26072013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>