The Directorate of Medical & Health Services is one of the most crucial Government functionaries responsible for catering to various concerns relating to Public Health and Medical Facilities in the state of Rajasthan. The Directorate under the state government is working seamlessly for supporting Medical Facilities and Health Services related activities as a nodal agency of the State Administration.
With the recent announcement, the Directorate of Medical & Health Services has notified for recruitment of various positions of Asst. Radiographers, Lab Technicians and Lab. Assistants under the state services. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 33/LT/Dir. Entry/2013/495
- Date of release of notification: 10-July-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 12-July-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 31-July-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies: Total 9407 Posts
- Asst. Radiographer: 1593 Posts
- Lab Technician: 1354 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 543 Posts
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
- Asst. Radiographer & Lab Technician: The applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with grade Pay of Rs.2400 along with other perks and remunerations. The salary during probation period will be around Rs.7900 per month.
- Lab Assistant: The applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with grade Pay of Rs.1900 along with other perks and remunerations. The salary during probation period will be around Rs.6100 per month.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Govt. Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- Asst. Radiographer: The candidates must have completed Senior Secondary with Biology as a subject. The candidate must have completed a course in Radiography and must have been registered with Para-Medical Council of Rajasthan
- Lab Technician: The candidates must have completed Senior Secondary with Biology as a subject. The candidate must have completed a Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and must have been registered with Para-Medical Council of Rajasthan
- Lab Assistant: The candidates must have completed Secondary education or equivalent with a Certificate/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technician Or, must have at least 1 year experience in a Government Medical Laboratory of Rajasthan
- For General/ OBC (creamy layer)/ BC (creamy layer): Rs.300
- For SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/BC (NCL) from Rajasthan State: Rs.200
- For PWD from any where: Rs.200
- Portal fee (for all): Rs.30 extra
The fee can be deposited in cash through any of the e-Mitra Kiosks/ CSCs or can be deposited online through VISA/ MASTER Debit/Credit card.
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website of the Rajasthan Health Services at http://rajswasthya.nic.in or at http://mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in
Applications by hand filled copy/ hard copy will not be accepted under any circumstances
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, and/ or a Written Test followed by Verification of Documents as per the discretion of the Directorate of Medical & Health Services
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment after verification of documents and certificates
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online the Rajasthan Health Services at http://rajswasthya.nic.in or at http://mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in or through the eMitra Kiosks and CSCs.
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
Official Advertisement @ http://rajswasthya.nic.in/495%20Dt.%2010.07.13%20Website.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>