Punjab and Haryana High Court Announces Recruitment of Clerks in Punjab Legal Services Authority
With the recent announcement from the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, there is an opportunity for aspirants as a career as clerks in the Punjab Legal Services Authority. The Central Recruitment Agency, on behalf of the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, invites online applications at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for filling up vacant posts of Clerk, under Punjab Legal Service.
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath.
No of vacancies: 37 Posts (Gen-18, SC-07, BC/OBC-04, PH-UR-01, ESM & Dependant-04 (UR-2, SC-01, BC-01), Sportspersons- 02 (UR-01, SC-01) & Ward of FF-01)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The selected candidates will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 + grade Pay of Rs. 3200 in addition to other allowances as admissible
- Starting date for Online submission of applications: 03-Oct-2013
- Last date/time for Registration Step I: 22-Oct-2013 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 24-Oct-2013 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of applications and fee payment: 24-Oct-2013 (within Banking Hours)
- Last date for editing of applications: 24-Oct-2013 till 11:59 P.M.
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He should have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (possess at least one hundred and twenty hours course or equivalent qualification as per DOEACC ‘O’ level).
The person who will be appointed as Clerk shall have to qualify a test in Punjabi typewriting either on computer or on manual type writer or on electronic type writer, at the speed of 30 words per minute within a period of one year from the date of his appointment.
- Minimum age for all: 18 years
- Maximum age for General: 38 years
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms
- NOTE: Age will be reckoned on 1st of January 2013
- For General category candidates and reserved category from other states except Punjab: Rs.600 (Rupees Six Thousand only)
- For SC/ST/BC (from the state of Punjab): Rs.150 (Rupees one hundred and fifty only)
- For Ex-SM and their dependants of Punjab: Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred only)
- For PH: As per their original category as stated above
- The fees once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances
- The application fee is to be submitted in form of cash deposit receipt after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only
- Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-204).
- No other mode of payment of fee is admissible
The selection will be conducted in two phases:
- Written Test:
- Skill test (computer test)
- Viva-Voice: The selection for Viva-Voice test will be conducted on the basis of written examination
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the through the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Agency website at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
1. Registration Step I:
Applicant will get his Registration ID and Password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of Fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India)
2. Registration Step II:
Applicant to fill the remaining particulars, fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form
Date of Examination:
The written examination is likely to be conducted in the month of November, 2013 and Computer Proficiency Test in the month of December, 2013. The exact dates will be notified on the website of Central Recruitment Agency (www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website.