Department of General Administration, Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Assistant.
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 29-September-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 21-October-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-October-2014
- Date of Written Test: December 2014 (Tentatively)
Details of Vacancies:
Senior Assistant: 94 Vacancies (General: 47, SC: 19, BC: 09, Ex Serviceman (General): 06, Ex Serviceman (SC): 04, Ex Serviceman (BC): 02, Physically Handicapped: 03, Sportsman: 03, Freedom Fighters: 01)
- The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed maximum age of 38 years as on 01-January-2014.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university, and have at least 120 hrs course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer, or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications, or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognised institution, or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified; OR have a Computer information technology course equivalent to “O” level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to Matriculation or its equivalent level.
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800+ Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis Written Test (Paper- I of 120 marks, and Paper- I I of 40 marks), followed by Computer Test.
- For General category candidates: Rs 800/-
- For SC/ BC/ PH category candidates: Rs 400/-
- Candidates can pay the examination fee in cash through bank challan generated on submission of on-line applications, in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Punjab Government www.punjabgovt.gov.in
Candidates are strongly advised to go through the official Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail information on eligibility, reservations, selection process, how to apply, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Department of General Administration, Punjab here http://dga.applyforexam.com