Andhra Pradesh Government has issued the recruitment of Prohibition & Excise Constables for 2606 posts through District Selection Committee.
Number of Vacancies: District Wise
- Srikakulam – 82 posts
- Vizianagaram – 78 posts
- Visakhapatnam – 151 posts
- East Godavari – 90 posts
- West Godavari – 103 posts
- Krishna – 240 posts
- Guntur – 82 posts
- Ongole – 27 posts
- Nellore – 1 posts
- Chittoor – 249 posts
- Anantapur – 198 posts
- Kadapa – 80 posts
- Kurnool – 84 posts
- Warangal – 38 posts
- Kammam – 127 posts
- Adilabad – 137 posts
- Karimnagar – 139 posts
- Mahaboobnagar – 141 posts
- Nalgonda – 71 posts
- Medak – 150 posts
- Nizamabad – 50 posts
- Rangareddy – 192 posts
- Hyderabad – 96 posts
Pay scale of Rs. 7960 to Rs. 23650 will be awarded to the candidates.
The Application Fee of Rs. 300 will be charged from general candidates while Rs. 150 will be charged from SC/ST category candidates (SC/ST candidates of other states are not subjected to this fee concession).
Candidates must have passed SSC exam on July 01, 2012. As per the rules candidate who possess higher qualification but does not qualified SSC will also be considered along with candidates who have qualified SSC.
- Men must possess a height of 165 cm or more and chest should not be less than 81 cm.
- Women must possess a height of 152.5 or more and weight should not be less than 45.5 kg
- Visual standards for both right and left eye should be same i.e. Near vision 0.5 (Snellen) Distant 6/6
- Candidate should be minimum of 18 years of age and maximum of 30 years on 01-07-2012.
- 5 years age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/BC candidates.
Starting Date for submission of Online Application: October 15, 2012
Last Date for submission of Online Application: November 05, 2012
Procedure of selection:
- Candidates will have to undergo three stages in order to get qualified for the post.
- First stage will preliminary qualifying round. It will consist of 2km to 4 km run for both men and women respectively.
- Second stage is physical efficiency test which will comprise of physical measurements along with high jump, long jump, shot put, 100 m run and 800 m run.
- Third stage will be the written test which will consist of 100 objective questions as mentioned below
Part – I: General Aptitude of 50 marks
Numerical Ability: 25 marks
Reasoning ability: 25 marks
Part – II: General Knowledge of 50 Marks
Andhra Pradesh History & Geography: 15 marks
Civics and Current Affairs: 15 marks
General Science: 20 marks
How to Apply:
- A notification inviting the eligible and interested candidates will be issued by the District Collector against the recruitment for the 2606 vacancies in respective districts.
- A candidate can apply from only one district.
- The registration will remain open from 15-10-2012 to 05-11-2012.
- Anyone can apply through the website cpe.cgg.gov.in or avail the services of e-seva, mee-seva and aponline centres.
- After candidates submitted fees and basic data at the centres he will be provided with a printout of acknowledgement receipt that has a journal number.
- Now the candidate can visit the website and fill the application form by filling the journal number and uploading the duly signed scanned passport size photograph. After submission one can take a printout of application form to retain for future.
Facing any issues in Online submission and download of hall-tickets, please feel free to call @ +91 9246572520 during 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/Documents/CPE_Notification.pdf