The President’s Secretariat Recruitment 2014 for Induction of 02 Sectional Officers (Horticulture)
The President’s Secretariat is headed by the Secretary to the President who is assisted by a team of officers as per details available on President’s Secretariat website. The President’s Secretariat includes Secretariat, Household and Garden work-charged establishments. These wings perform tasks relating to constitutional, administrative, hospitality of State Guests, Petitions on wide ranging subjects from general public and maintenance of Rashtrapati Bhavan, President’s Estate and Gardens.
With its recent announcement, the President’s Secretariat is inviting competent candidature for filling up vacancies of 02 numbers of Sectional Officers (Horticulture) through open recruitment.
The requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Last date for receipt of applications in prescribed format: 31-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of applications in prescribed format from far-flung areas: 07-June-2014 (07 days after the last date mentioned above)
- Date for reckoning the Age/ Education/ Experience: 31-May-2014
Name of the Position:
- Sectional Officers (Horticulture): 02 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 in the PB-II.
- In addition, they will be entitled to draw DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in PB-II as per norms.
- The applicants should have obtained at least Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/ Botany along with relevant work experience in Horticulture Operations.
- The candidate must have attained 18 years of age and should not have attained the upper age limit of 27 years as on 31st of May 2014.
- However, there will be relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for OBC categories as per norms.
- For Central Government employees, the max age is set at 40 years.
- The candidates selected may be posted in other locations related to President’s Stay/ Officer apart from that in Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi, Shimla, & Hyderabad.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through written Aptitude Test and personal interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
- The minimum cut-off in aptitude test is 50% for all categories.
- The selection will be done on a merit ranking basis.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply through the prescribed application form as detailed on the website of President’s Secretariat at http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/ .
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/pdfs/circular_220413.pdf before applying online.
- The candidates are required to fill the Application Form neatly types/ printed in Hindi/ English and paste that with two recent passport size photographs and put their signature.
- The candidates are also advised to attach the necessary credentials with respect to their Age, Education and Experience with the application form.
- The copy of the application along with the necessary certificates need be sent to the following address so as to reach by the last date notified (31-May-2014)
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- Address to send the detailed application form:
The Under-Secretary (Administration)
Rashtrapati Sachivalaya (President’s Secretariat)
New Delhi – 110 004