Northern Region Transmission System-I, POWERGRID, a Navaratna PSU, invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor on contract basis for a period of three years or till completion of projects, for new Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana projects in three districts of Uttar Pradesh viz. Deoria, Pratapgarh, and Siddarthnagar.
Last Date for submission of online application: December 06, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Field Engineer – Electrical: 15 posts
- Field Supervisor – Electrical: 8 posts
- Field Supervisor – Civil: 5 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 28
Age Limit as on December 06, 2013:
For General category candidates: 29 years, SC category candidates: 34 years and OBC [NCL] category candidates: 32 years
- Field Engineer (Electrical): First year: Rs. 30,000/- , Second year: Rs. 33,000/-
- Field Supervisor (Electrical and Civil): First year: Rs. 23,000/-, Second year: Rs. 25,500/-
- Field Engineer (Electrical): BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university / institute.
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board / Institute.
- Field Supervisor (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board / Institute.
Selection Process: Through Interview
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of www.powergridindia.com. Candidates must take print out of submitted online application for further references.
For more information on this recruitment such as educational qualification, relaxation in age limit, required experience, selection process and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Powergrid, here www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/WriteReadData/file/career/nr1/2013/1/ftb_notification_nr1.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>