Port Management Board, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, invites application from eligible candidates for the General Central Services Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial Posts of Tally Clerk, Gate Keeper, Mazdoor (Shipping Godown), and Mazdoor (ALF).
Last Date for Receipt of Application: February 05, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Tally Clerk: 05 Vacancies [General- 04, OBC- 01]
- Gate Keeper: 11 Vacancies [General- 07, OBC- 04]
- Mazdoor (Shipping Godown): 23 Vacancies [General- 14, OBC- 08, ST- 01]
- Mazdoor (ALF): 62 Vacancies [General- 37, OBC- 12, ST- 13]
Total Number of Vacancies: 101
- Tally Clerk:
Minimum 18 years, and
Maximum 33 years for male candidates, and 38 years for female candidates
- Gate Keeper, Mazdoor (Shipping Godown), Mazdoor (ALF):
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years
- For Tally Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
- For Gate Keeper, Mazdoor (Shipping Godown), Mazdoor (ALF): Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
- Tally Clerk: Candidates should have passed 12th class from recognized board/ institution, and have certificate of at least three months course in computer application.
- Gate Keeper, Mazdoor (Shipping Godown), Mazdoor (ALF): Candidates should have passed 10th class from recognized board/ institution, and qualify in trade test with good physique.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview/ Personality Test, followed by Medical Examination
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format as directed in official advertisement in all manners along with attested copies of certificates of proof of age, educational qualification, experience certificate, two passport size photograph (one affix in application in provided space and another attached with application form)by post to the
Chief Port Administrator, Port Management Board, Post Box Number 52, Port Blair.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservation of post, education qualification, selection procedure and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Port Management Board, here http://db.and.nic.in/vacancy/UploadedFiles/729.pdf