ONGC Recruitment 2013 for Junior Assistant (Accounts) & Health Care Attendant Grade-I
Recruitment of Vacancies in Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai
Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2013, WOU (For Goa)
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is the flagship Company from India which has attained its MAHARATNA status in April, 2012 and has been ranked the 2nd in the world in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. As far as compensation is considered, this company offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry. With a merit oriented advancement and professionally controlled organization this company renowned for offering the finest CTC (Cost-to-Company) packages to its employees. Consistent growth is the major driving force for this which has registered 13% growth in the financial year 2011. The net profit of the company at present is over Rs.25123 Crore. ONGC has been awarded “Most Attractive Employer” by Ma Foi Randstad.
With the recent announcement from the ONGC Western Offshore Unit Mumbai a recruitment notice has been served inviting competent candidature from educationally qualified personnel from Goa. The persons who have registered their names in any of the Employment Exchange in the state of Goa can apply for these positions. As the positions are Unreserved in nature, there will no relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates. However, such candidates can apply against the Unreserved categories without claiming any relaxation in the selection standards.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 10-July-2013
- Date of written examination: will be intimated later
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01 post (UR suitable for PWD) – The applicant must have passed B.Com. with Typing speed of 30 wpm and with a Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. Minimum 60% pass mark in B.Com. is required for departmental candidates.
- Health Care Attendant Gd-I – 1 post (UR not suitable for PWD) – Must have passed High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St. John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society. Must have Six months experience as Technician in ECG/ CSSD/ Plaster/ Anaesthesia. Minimum 60% pass mark in 10th standard is required for departmental candidates.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Rs.11000 – Rs. 24000 (Total monthly emolument would be around Rs.27000 per month including other perks and allowances)
- Health Care Attendant Gd-I: Rs.10000 – Rs. 18000 (Total monthly emolument would be around Rs.24000 per month including other perks and allowances)
- Apart from this Annual Increment of 3% is admissible for the posts
Criteria with respect to Age:
- All candidates should be within a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years as on 10-July-2013
- In case of Departmental candidates the age relaxation will be applicable as per company norms
- The PWD candidates will be allowed 10 years of age relaxation in upper age limit. Ex-Servicemen will also be allowed relaxation in upper age as per rules.
- For General and others: Rs. 300
- For PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are required to pay Registration Fee vide SBI Challan downloadable from www.ongcindia.com. This fee has to be paid to ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576.
- The selection will be based on i) Written Test, ii) Physical Tests (Where ever applicable) and iii) Personal Interview
- The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
How to Apply:
- The applications will be accepted through the prescribed format only as available on the website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com. No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- Candidate should possess a valid E-mail ID before registering/submitting application
- The applicants fulfilling eligibility for both the posts can apply through a single instance of application fees. However such candidates should clearly mention their preference on the Application form
- The completed application form along with fee payment challan and other copies of documents must be enclosed in an envelope and super-scribed as “APPLICATION(s) FOR THE POST (S) OF 1.______ 2.______” in bold and capital letters.
- For any queries, send your email to: email@example.com
- Application completed in all respect must reach the under mentioned address on or before the last date of application.
DGM(HR)-I/C R&P, 4th Floor, ONGC
NSE Building(Exchange Plaza), Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra(E), Mumbai -400051
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, Challan and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Keep a NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. Organization/PSU
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates.
For details such as prescribed application format, SBI challan format, and much more log in to the ONGC portal at www.ongcindia.com or the advertisement at www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/48ca03eb-39cf-4657-a3ac-2a8fe824b942/1+Recruitment+Advt+02+20313+for+GOA.pdf?MOD=AJPERES.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>