Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Hospital Dehradun invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts on contract basis up to June 30, 2016.
- Reporting Time for Registration: 8:30 am to 09:30 am
- Date for Written Exam and Interview For ICU Male Nurse or Assistant ICU Male Nurse, Nurse or Assistant Nurse, Pharmacist (Allopathy) or Assistant Pharmacist (Allopathy), Pharmacist (Homeopathy) or Assistant Pharmacist (Homeopathy), HCA (Health Care Attendant): 27-July-2014
- Date for Written exam and interview for Psychologist, Dietician or Assistant Dietician, Optometrist or Assistant Optometrist, Physiotherapist or Technician Physiotherapist or Assistant Technician Physiotherapist, Technician and Assistant Technician in all field: 26-July-2014
- Venue: ONGC Academy, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun
Name of the Posts and corresponding Number of Vacancies:
- Psychologist: 01 Post
- Dietician or Assistant Dietician: 01 Post
- Optometrist or Assistant Optometrist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist or Technician Physiotherapist or Assistant Technician Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Technician CSSD or Assistant Technician CSSD: 02 Posts
- Technician Dental or Assistant Technician Dental: 03 Posts
- Technician ECG or Assistant Technician ECG: 05 Posts
- Technician Operation Theatre or Assistant Technician Operation Theatre: 02 Posts
- Technician Pathology or Assistant Technician Pathology: 08 Posts
- Technician Radiology or Assistant Technician Radiology: 02 Posts
- Technician Anesthesia or Assistant Technician Anesthesia: 01 Post
- Technician (Plaster Tech) or Assistant Technician (Plaster Tech): 01 Post
- ICU Male Nurse or Assistant ICU Male Nurse: 03 Posts
- Nurse or Assistant Nurse: 09 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) or Assistant Pharmacist (Allopathy): 05 Posts
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy) or Assistant Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 02 Posts
- HCA (Health Care Attendant): 17 Posts
- Psychologist,: Rs. 26500/- pm
- Dietician, Physiotherapist: Rs. 24000/-pm
- Assistant Dietician: Rs. 20000/- pm
- Optometrist, Technician Physiotherapist, Technician CSSD, Technician Dental, Technician ECG : Rs. 23000/- pm
- Assistant Optometrist, Assistant Technician Physiotherapist, Assistant Technician CSSD, Assistant Technician Dental, Assistant Technician ECG, ssistant Technician Operation Theatre, Assistant Technician Pathology,Assistant Technician Radiology, Assistant Technician Anesthesia, Assistant Technician (Plaster Tech), Assistant ICU Male Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Assistant Pharmacist (Allopathy), Assistant Pharmacist (Homeopathy): Rs. 19000/- pm
- Technician Operation Theatre, Technician Pathology, Technician Radiology, Technician Anesthesia, Technician (Plaster Tech): Rs. 23000/- pm
- ICU Male Nurse, Nurse, Pharmacist (Allopathy), Pharmacist (Homeopathy): Rs. 23000/- pm
- HCA (Health Care Attendant): Rs. 15000/- pm
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not above than 30 yearsof age for General, 33 years for OBC, and 35years for SC / ST for all posts except HCA post.
- The required age limit for HCA posts is minimum 18 years and maximum 27 for General, and 30 years for OBC.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and Interview only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may appear for written exam and interview, along with completed bio data form in the prescribed format, two recent passport size photographs, originals and attested copies of qualification certificates, Photo ID proof, experience certificate, registration certificate, and other relevant documents at walk in venue.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification and experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/9d48d344-25a1-4f8d-941e-cfe0c76d53c1/rec_adv19july.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>