Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, and Junior Motor Vehicle Driver.
- Opening Date to apply Online: 06-Sep-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 27-Sep-2014
- Date of Availability of Admit Card to Download: 28-Oct-2014
- Date of Written Test: 16-Nov-2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies, Level:
- Assistant Grade III (Transport)- A2 Level : 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Assistant Technician (Electronics)- A1 Level: 07 Posts (General-04, OBC-01, SC-02)
- Security Supervisor- A1 Level : 01 Post (General)
- Assistant Grade III (Accounts) – A1 Level: 01 Post (General)
- Assistant Grade III (Materials Management) – A1 Level: 02 Posts (General)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – A1 Level: 01 Post (General)
- Junior Assistant (P & A)- A1 Level: 01 Post (General)
- Junior Security Supervisor – A1 Level: 02 Posts (General)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV) – A1 Level: 02 Posts (General)
Age Limit as on 27-September-2014:
- Candidates must have achieved 18 years of minimum age and must not have crossed 30 years for general category, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC candidates.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the A1 level will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000 and for A2 Level as Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000 with allowances & other benefits.
- Assistant Grade III (Transport): Diploma of three years in Auto / Mechanical Engineering / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Administration OR Post Graduate and have Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence .
- Assistant Technician (Electronics): Three (3) years Diploma in Electronics / Telecom / E&T Engineering OR M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
- Security Supervisor: Graduate with relevant experience of One Year in the field of Security.
- Assistant Grade III (Accounts): PG Degree in Commerce or Graduate in Commerce with one year Diploma in Finance & Accounts / ICWA (Inter) / CA (Inter).
- Assistant Grade III (Materials Management) : Three years Diploma in Materials Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control recognised by the State Board of Technical Education / one year PG Diploma in Materials Management.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) : B. Com. with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. and Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office environment.
- Junior Assistant (P & A): Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m.; Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
- Junior Security Supervisor: Intermediate with 6 months’ training/ experience in security.
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): Matric pass with Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and three years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles.
- For Gen/ OBC category candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.100/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by the way of challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India on ONGC Account No.30827318409, Branch Code.1576.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Standards Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Typing Test, HV Driving Skills Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at the website of ONGC http://www.ongcindia.com
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from ONGC here http://eapplynew.com/ongcsouth/pages/2_CHENNAIFINALADVT_2014_NEW.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>