Ordnance Factory Board invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Trade Apprentices for training under the Apprentices act in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment factories.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 03-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory: 07-March-2015
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices [Batch Number- 54]
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 14 years and not more than 22 years as on 01-January-2014.
- For Non-ITI Candidates: Candidates must have passed Madhyamik (Class X standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate and with 40% mark in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Candidates: Candidates must have passed Trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour and Employment, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, physical test, and medical examination.
Fee: Rs. 30/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee in form of Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr. GM/ GM of the Ordinance Factory, where the candidate has applied.
Candidates are suggested to write the serial number of acknowledge form at the back of Indian Postal Order.
SC/ST or PH (PC) category candidates and Girl applicants are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website, www.examfeedback.net/ofb/ofb.aspx
Candidates are suggested to send the print out of completed online application along with requested fee in form of Indian Postal Order, self attested copies of documents/ certificates as suggested in official notification; in an envelope by super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR TRADE APPRENTICESHIP” to the respective Ordnance Factory, where the candidates want to apply.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, distribution of vacancies, available trades in various ordnance factories throughout India, detail selection process, written exam pattern and syllabus, admit card, required physical standards, merit list, duration of training, stipend during training, offer and acceptance of employment, NAME & ADDRESS of ORDNANCE FACTORIES [WHERE TO SEND THE APPLICATION], and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Ordnance Factory Board, here, http://ofbindia.gov.in/download/advt_54TA.pdf