Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is the state level nodal agency for conducting competent evaluation and recruiting the candidates in multiple departments and their subsidiary organizations as and when the departments require such candidates for their service channels. The OSSC operating with the guidelines of departments and other establishments and plays a prudent role in selection of staff.
With the recent requirement from General Administration (Rent) Department of the State, the OSSC has released a notification regarding inviting competent candidates for the positions of Estate Supervisor (Post Code: ES-81). There are 03 vacancies as notified till now.
The details of the vacancies and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under:
Name of the Post: Estate Supervisor
Post Code: ES-81
Total no of posts: 03 Posts (UR-01, ST-01, SEBC-01)
- Last date of receipt of application form through online mode: 05-Nov-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for receiving OSSC copy of Application Form in hardcopy: 12-Nov-2013 till 5 PM
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-Jan-2013
The candidates get selected for this post will receive a scale of PB-II in the order of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 per month.
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 32 as on 01-Jan-2013. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Education: The candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in any stream and should have a completed PG-Diploma in Computer Application.
- Mandatory: The candidate should have passed ME school examination in Odia language subjects or equivalent
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Round, and Career Assessment Marks, test of English language, Test of Odia Language, Test of Shorthand as per the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission.
- There will be no Interview/ Viva-voice test for these posts.
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs 100/- through a conventional treasury challan in favor of “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected For Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fee”
- The fees can also be deposited through preferred bank challans as available at the website of the Odisha SSC
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided here.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form.
- Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the SSC and other for the candidate.
- The copy meant for SSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with the original treasury challan and with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as proof of birth, educational career, caste, etc.
- The Admit cards etc. Can be downloaded from the website of the OSSC
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ESTATE SUPERVISOR”
- Address to send the completed application form:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
One must refer to official advertisement here http://odishassc.in/pdf/web%20estate%20supervisert.pdf
- Place and date of written examination will be conveyed to the candidates in due course.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the Commission.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>