NTPC Limited is one of the prestigious Maharatna of the Govt. of India for its outstanding achievements in Power Generation. This is the largest power generation facility in India with a commissioned capacity of 39174 MW through its 30 power stations. With a proactive planning, this company aims at a capacity of capacity of 128000 MW by the year 2032. NTPC has been ranked the 3rd in India’s Best Companies to work for during a survey in the year 2012. With a strong commitment to proactive working as per the need of the time, this company has been marked its stance in the Industrial map of India.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens up a challenging opportunity for dynamic and ambitious professionals having CA / ICWA qualification as Experienced Finance Executives for its Plants, Joint Ventures and Projects. Currently there are 42 positions advertised with some of the backlog vacancies.
The vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Starting date for online registration of application: 08-Apr-2014
- Last date for online submission of Application: 28-Apr-2014
Name of the Position: Experienced Finance Executives
Number of vacancies: 42 Numbers
- Finance (E3/E4): 32 Posts (UR-08, OBC-07, SC-02, ST-15) (includes 12 backlog posts for ST candidates)
- Finance (E5): 10 Posts (UR-07, OBC-02, SC-01)
- Candidates having completed CA/ ICWA are eligible to apply.
Vital Experience Requirements:
All candidates are expected to have post-qualification executive experience in the fields of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit, especially from a large corporate and firm.
- For E3 Level: Minimum 5 years of post-qualification executive experience, out of which minimum 3 years in the scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500
- For E4 Level: Minimum 8 years of post-qualification executive experience, out of which minimum 3 years in the scale of Rs.29100 – Rs.54500
- For E5 Level: Minimum 11 years of post-qualification executive experience, out of which minimum 3 years in the scale of Rs.32900 – Rs.58000 and minimum 6 years in the scale of Rs.29100 – Rs.54500
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit as specified below for each level:
- For E3 Level: 37 years
- For E4 Level: 42 years
- For E5 Level: 47 years
- However, for candidates belonging to reserved categories, there will be relaxation in upper age limit.
NTPC Ltd. offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale as defined below. In addition, they will be entitled to draw Other Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in the same Grade.
- For E3 Level: Rs.29100 – Rs.54500 in IDA pattern
- For E4 Level: Rs.32900 – Rs.58000 in IDA pattern
- For E5 Level: Rs.36600 – Rs.62000 in IDA pattern
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Selection Test and Interview as defined by NTPC.
- Based on the Merit and requirement, the candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- All Short Listed candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & interview.
- For General and OBC: Rs. 300
- For all others: NIL
- The fee can be deposited in the State Bank of India Account Number: 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC through the prescribed fee payment challan only. The challan can be downloaded from the website of NTPC
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online in NTPC on the career section of NTPC website (www.ntpccareers.net ).
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://open.ntpccareers.net/fin14/index_files/adfin14.pdf and understand the requirements before applying.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, and other details.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.