NMDC Recruitment 2014 For Induction of Maintenance Assistant (Trainee) & Field Attendant (Trainee)
NMDC Limtied, a Navaratna Public Sector Entersprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral exploration Organization with about Rs. 11,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification in India and abroad. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State.
With the recent notification from NMDC, the company desires for candidates having intense drive for excellence with high level of self-motivated as Maintenance Assistant (Trainee) in Mechanical and Electrical disciplines and Field Attendant (Trainee) profiles. The selected candidates will be joining NMDC’s Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Bacheli Complex, in South Bastar -Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruitment norms are as under:
Mode of application: Though Offline mode in the prescribed format of application only
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 07-June-2014
- Last Date of sending completed application forms: 21 days from the date of publication of Notification (27-June-2014)
Total Number of vacancies: 166 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Trainee)-Mechanical: 80 Posts (UR-41, OBC-05, SC-09, ST-25)
- Maintenance Assistant (Trainee)-Electrical: 30 Posts (UR-14, OBC-02, SC-04, ST-10)
- Field Attendant (Trainee): 56 Posts (UR-27, OBC-04, SC-07, ST-18)
Stipend, Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Maintenance Assistant (Trainee): The candidates will be posted for 1 year and 6 months as Stipendiary Trainee. The stipend for 1st year will be Rs.9000 per month and that for the next 6 months will be Rs.9500. After successful completion of Training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs.11300 – Rs.20000 in RS-02 Grade with an annual increment of 3% in IDA pattern.
- Field Attendant (Trainee): The candidates will be posted for 1 year and 6 months as Stipendiary Trainee. The stipend for 1st year will be Rs.9000 per month and that for the next 6 months will be Rs.9500. After successful completion of Training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs.11000 – Rs.19410 in RS-01 Grade with an annual increment of 3% in IDA pattern.
- Other facilities and allowances will be as per rules of NMDC after regular induction in respective grades.
- The candidates selected for these positions will be posted as a Stipendiary Trainee for a total duration of 1 year and 6 month as per the discretion of NMDC.
- They will be provided consolidated stipend during training period.
- After successful completion of Training, these candidates may be selected for on-roll employment in NMDC in respective grades.
- For Maintenance Assistant (Trainee)-Mechanical: The candidates must have completed ITI in any of the trades such as Welding, Auto Electrical, Machinist, Fitter, Motor Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic and Turner.
- For Maintenance Assistant (Trainee)-Electrical: The candidates must have completed ITI in Electrician trade.
- For Field Attendant (Trainee): The candidate must have completed at least 8th Standard of education from a recognized Board.
- The maximum age for all these positions is set at 30 years for General category as on 01-June-2014.
- The maximum age may be relaxed for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories as per Government of India norms.
- For Maintenance Assistant (Trainee): The selection will be done through a Written Test, Trade Test and Interview as per the discretion of the NMDC.
- For Field Attendant (Trainee): The selection will be done through a Written Test, Physical Eligibility Test and Interview as per the discretion of the NMDC.
- Merely qualifying in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Physical Eligibility Test/ Interview will not entitle a candidate for appointment.
- Depending upon the performance, a Merit List the candidates will be prepared for postings through designated positions.
- For SC/ST candidates: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.50 only
- The fees can be paid in shape of Demand Draft in favor of NMDC Limited, BIOM Bacheli Complex, drawn on State Bank of India, Bacheli (Branch Code- 3183) and should be payable at Bacheli.
- No other mode of fee payment will however be accepted.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of NMDC at http://www.nmdc.co.in/
- The Application form should feature all details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Contact Address, etc.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification as available at the Career section of NMDC website at https://www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx
- The candidates should complete their applications with facts only. Any wrong or misleading information may result in rejection of candidature.
- The application form completed with all information and attached with the documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition, along with fee payment Demand Draft should be submitted to the following address as mentioned below so as to reach by the last date for receipt of application (within 21 days of publication of this advertisement)
- Candidates are required to super-scribe the Employment Notification No. and Name of the Post for which they are applying on the top-right-hand corner of the envelope while sending the application.
- The applications may be filled in Hindi/ English
- Address to send completed application form:
The Assistant General Manager (Personnel) R&P
BIOM, Bacheli Complex
PO- Bacheli, Distt- South Bastar Dantewada
Chhattisgarh- 494 553
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>