Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) is one of the most technically advanced Ship Manufacturing and Repair Yards in the country. It is engaged in repair and maintenance of a wide variety of modern warships and submarines along with state of the art weapons, missile guidance systems, guns, torpedoes, advanced propulsion systems. Instituted as Bombay Dockyard, today Naval Dockyard has taken its shape as a very important dockyard of the country.
Presently Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) is inviting application from dedicated and competent Indian male citizens to join the posts of Tradesmen (Mate) in the ND (MBI). The applications are invited through Online Mode and through the website at http://godiwadabhartee.com.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Important Date Schedule:
- Opening date for Online Registration of Application: 30-Aug-2014 from 0900 hours
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 14-Sep-2014 till 1700 hours
- Last date for reprint of application through website: 20-Sep-2014 till 1700 hours
Posts to be Filled Up: Tradesmen (Mate)
Number of Vacancies: Yet to be confirmed
- The candidates selected as Tradesman (Mate) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900 under PB-I
- Apart from the basic pay scale the candidates selected will be eligible to get allowances and other facilities as per rules
- Age of the candidate should be within 18 to 25 years as on the closing date of submission of application. The upper age limit may be relaxed for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per prevailing rules.
- The applicant should have passes Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board with knowledge of English.
- The selection process shall consist of short-listing of applications, followed by a Written Test and a process of document verification.
- There will be a pre-employment Medical Examination (whereever desired) for selecting the candidates on a Merit Listing.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘On-line application Format’ available on ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com
- Candidates need to read the instructions and fill the application form as per the exact requirements here http://godiwadabhartee.com/index.php/
- A valid email ID and scanned copy of Signature and Photographs are required for completing the Online Submission of Application
- After applying online candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and keep it for future reference
- One copy of registration slip should be forwarded to the following address by ordinary Post only to complete the application procedure:
- Any queries in this regard should be sent to the email of Naval Dockyard at email@example.com
- The written test will be conducted at Mumbai Only.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>