Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Workman (Chemical), and Assistant (Materials).
Job Location: Mangalore
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 22-January-2015
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 11-February-2015
- Remittance of Application Charges/ Fee in Bank: 22-January-2015 to 11-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Documents: 18-February-2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 05-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Workman (Chemical): 92 Posts
- Assistant (Materials): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years as on 28-February-2015.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Workman (Chemical): Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in Chemical Engineering and have minimum 2 years experience in Plant operations in Continuous Process units of Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemicals or Fertilizers.
- Assistant (Materials): Candidates should have completed 1st class graduates in Science or Commerce or Diploma holders in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering from Recognized University / State Board of Technical Education with required experiences.
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode in State Bank of India OR in form of challan in any of the State Bank of India branch.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official MRPL’s website www.mrpl.co.in.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application and send it along with Acknowledgement Slip affixed with passport size photograph, Proof of payment of Application Fee, all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, in a closed envelope, super scribing the envelope with the position applied for, by Post/ Courier to the
Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore – 575030, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), here, http://www.mrpl.co.in/sites/default/files/WEB%20ADVT%2055%20-%20PART%20I.pdf