MRPL Invites Competent Professionals For Recruitment of Engineers and Executive (Finance)
Employment Advertisement No: 42/2012
About the Company:
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is the flagship Company from India which has attained MAHARATNA status in April, 2012. This Company has been ranked the 2nd in the world in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. As a subsidiary of ONGC, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL), is operating around the Mangalore coast and is one of the major shareholders of success of ONGC.
MRPL invited competent individuals to apply for the positions in the Engineers and Executive (Finance). The details of the vacancy positions are as mentioned below:
These jobs are basically meant for posting in Mangalore, but may be subject to onshore-offshore transfers as and when required by the company.
Total Number of vacancies for Engineers – 50
Out of which 24 posts are intended for unreserved category, for SC-8 posts, for ST-4 posts and for OBC-14 posts are reserved.
- Engineer (Chemical)- 25 Vacancies
- Engineer (Mechanical)- 15 vacancies
- Engineer (Electrical)- 05 vacancies
- Engineer (Instrumentation)- 05 vacancies
Total number of vacancies for Executive (Finance): 05
Out of which 3 posts are intended for unreserved category, for SC-1 posts, and for OBC-1 posts are reserved.
The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for getting a pay scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 with other perks and remunerations as per the rules of the Management of MRPL.
- Starting date for receipt of Online Applications: 15th of August 2012, 1000 Hours
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 14th of September 2012, till 1800 Hours
- Last date for receipt of documents along with online acknowledgement slip: 28th of September 2012
Criteria with respect to Age:
- All candidates should be within a maximum age of 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC, 33 Years for SC/ST and maximum 38 years for a PWD candidate.
- The reference age will be reckoned as on 30th of September 2012.
- In case of Ex-SM and Departmental candidates the age relaxation will be applicable as per company norms
A candidate must have cleared his Graduation Degree, such as BE, BTech or equivalent from a recognized university in concerned stream of Engineering and with at least 65% (40% for SC, ST, and OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates) against particular type of posts.
Apart from that the candidate must have at least 1 Year relevant post qualification experience in a reputed Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer/ Chemical Company.
A candidate must have CA/ ICWA/ or 1st Class MBA with specialization in Finance
Apart from that the candidate must have at least 1 year relevant post qualification experience in a reputed organization in the areas related to Oil Accounting, Taxation, Treasury, General Accounting etc. Candidates with experience of working in large PSU’s will have an added advantage
Mode of Application:
- For general and OBC : Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/PWD: NIL
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All fees are to be remitted as a Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India in favor of Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited Account no. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871)
- The fees also can be transferred ONLINE through Net banking
- The selection will be based on i) Written Test, and ii) Personal Interview (either or, both)
Information to be at hand for filling up Online application:
- Complete abidance to terms and conditions of eligibility norms as available online at www.mrpl.co.in
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months from the date of application
- Challan downloaded from the website, completely filled in and fee deposited in concerned account
- Recent passport size photograph, Bank Challan copy and scanned image of signature
How To Apply Online:
- Logon to the website of MRPL at www.mrpl.co.in or at http://jobs.mrpl.co.in/advt42/ and click on “Apply Online”
- Select the post and fill in the requisite details in the online application format
- Preview the entered details, edit if required otherwise submit the application
- Once you submit the Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number, password, and an email will be sent to you mentioning the same.
- Take a printout of your Registered Application by clicking on the name of the post under Print Form Section.
- After submission of online applications, online receipt will be generated which has to be downloaded immediately.
- The candidates are required to send the acknowledgement slip with affixed photograph along with Xerox copy of educational (from matriculation onwards), experience, caste certificate, copy of challan to the following address so as to reach the address on or before the described date.
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, Challan and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Keep a NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. Organization/PSU
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates
- However if a large numbers of applications are received against the posts advertised the Company retains the right to enhance the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts as advertised
- Forwarding applications by post/ courier without applying online will be summarily rejected
For more detail on this recruitment and to apply for the same, please refer to http://jobs.mrpl.co.in/index.php/jobs/positions/advertisement/advt42/
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>