Manipur Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Food Safety Officer in Health Department.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 29-November-2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Food Safety Officer: 14 Vacancies (Unreserved-08, ST-04, OBC Meitei/ Meetei-02)
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed maximum age of 38 years as on 01-November-2014. Relaxation in age limit as per rules.
- Candidates must have Degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Bio chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university OR Any other equivalent qualification notified by central government.
- Candidates should have completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institution or Institute.
- Knowledge of Manipuri and Hindi is desirable.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-
How to Get the Application Form/ Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidates can obtain the prescribed application form on cash payment at the commission’s counter.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can submit the examination fee in cash at the counter of Manipur Public Service commission, along with duly filled in application form.
How to Apply:
Candidates may submit duly completed application form along with self attested copies of educational qualification starting from matriculation, requested examination fee at the counter of Manipur Public Service commission.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Manipur Public Service Commission here Manipur PSC Recruitment Notification 2014-15 For Food Safety Officer Posts.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>