Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer in various disciplines Civil, Electrical, Agriculture, and Mechanical through State Engineering Service Exam 2014.
Selected candidates will have join the various departments of Government of Madhya Pradesh, as Public Work Department, Water Resource Department, Panchayat and Rural Development Department, Public Health Engineering Department, and Farmers Welfare Agriculture Development Department.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 12-January-2015
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 11-February-2015
- Download of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam: From 22-May-2015 To 12-June-2015
- Date for Online Preliminary Exam: 14-June-2015 at Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, and Jabalpur
Total Number of Vacancies: 1453
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Assistant Civil Engineer: 604 Vacancies
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: 68 Vacancies
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer: 731 Vacancies
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer: 50 Vacancies
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-January-2015.
Candidate should have completed Degree in Civil, Electrical, Agriculture, and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 800/-
- For All Other category candidates & Candidates of other states: Rs. 1600/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Kiosk or Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facility.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 40/- portal charges.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official websites, as www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.nic.in, and www.mppsc.com
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies as per various departments, reservations, job profile, detail selection process, preliminary and main written examination pattern and syllabus, information on filling online application and how to pay the application fee, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from MPPSC, here http://www.mppsc.nic.in/STATE%20ENGINEERING%20SERVICE%20EXAM-2014_24-12-2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>