With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Medical Officers under the Public Health and Family Welfare Department of the state. There are 1896 vacancies notified through this notification and these posts will cater to the vacancies in the hospitals under the Public Health and Family Welfare department of the state and will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
Name Of The Posts Advertised For: Medical Officer
Number of vacancies: 1896 Positions (1502 current vacancies, and 394 backlog vacancies)
Educational Qualification (as on 14-July-2015): Candidates interested for these posts must have at least MBBS or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution; and must have registered permanently with the Indian Medical Council.
The candidates should be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India as a practitioner.
Most Important Dates:
Date of Publication of Notification: 08-June-2015
Starting Date of Online Registration: 15-June-2014 from 12 Noon on wards
Final Date for Online Registration of Application: 14-July-201 till midnight
Final Date for Receipt of Hard copy of the Online Application Form with all supporting Documents: 25-July-2015 till 05:30 PM
Pay Scale and Remuneration: The candidates selected for the positions of Medical Officers will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III at the rate of Scale Pay Rs.15600-39100/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-. Other allowances and perks such as DA, Medical Allowances, Leave Encashment etc. will be as per rules of the state government.
Age of the candidates: The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not have exceeded 40 years of age as on 01-January-2016 to become eligible. However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are native domiciles of Madhya Pradesh only belonging to scheduled categories (SC/ ST) and OBC categories as per the state Government rules.
For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.250/-
For All others from the state and from other states: Rs.500/-
Apart from this all candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40/-
The fees can be paid through Online mode or through any authorized Kiosks of MPOnline as per the detailed instructions available at official recruitment notification.
Mode of Selection: The selection of candidates will be done on a short-listing on a merit-list on the basis marks obtained in the qualifying examination and through a Personal Interview as per the discretion of the MP Public Health & Family Welfare Department and MPOnline.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online Mode Only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in/08-06-2015_MEDICAL OFFICER_2015.pdf
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks.
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- The hardcopy of the application along with the fee payment details and the requisite certificates in support of their claims of eligibility, to the MPSC at the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date notified.
- One copy of the online application form along with photocopies of credentials will be required to be saved by the candidates to be verified at the time of Interview at MP Online.
- The envelope containing the application form and other necessary documents must be super-scribed with the Advertisement No. along with the Name of the post in the department being applied for.
(ADVERTISEMENT NO: 03/EXAM/2015/08.06.2015, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER UNDER DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, MADHYA PRADESH)
- Address to send the detailed hardcopy with certificate copies:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>