MPPSC Recruitment 2013 For Induction of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Fresh + Backlog Vacancies)
Advt Notice No: 02/Exam/2013/23.09.2013
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the state authority for recruitment for various positions to the government and government controlled organizations in the Madhya Pradesh state. This is fostering a greater role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions from a hoard of adequately qualified and experienced individual.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting Ayurveda Medical Officers. There are 722 vacancies notified through this notification and these posts will cater to the vacancies in the Aayush Department of the state and will be filled with a competent selection among the most eligible candidates.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 27-Sept-2013 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 26-Oct-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 05-Oct till 28-Oct-2013 (with extra payment for correction fees of Rs.50)
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 23-Feb-2014 till 14-Mar-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 16-Mar-2014 from 10AM till 12 Noon
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Ayurveda Medical Officer: 722 positions (UR-317, SC-131 (30 backlog), ST-186 (60 backlog), OBC-88 & out of which Women-217 and PWD-43) (There is a total of 90 backlog vacancies)
- The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- The candidates selected for the positions of Ayurveda Medical Officer will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III with Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Other allowances and perks will be as per rules of the state government.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 22 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduation in Ayurveda which is recognized by CCIM in the state.
- The candidates should be registered with the State Ayurveda/ Unani Board as a practitioner
- The candidates who are applying for the final year of examination are also eligible for the posts provided they can offer the proof of internship qualification prior to the date of Interview
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- For all others: Rs.120
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through Online mode or through any authorized Kiosks of MPOnline as per the detailed instructions (available at http://www.mppsc.nic.in)
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done on a merit ranking basis through a Competitive Written Examination and Interview as per the discretion of the MPOnline
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application at this moment to the MPSC
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>