MPPSC Releases Notification For Appointment Of Taxation Assistant In The Commercial Tax Department
Notification No: 01/Exam/2012/16.07.2012
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state coordinating agency for appointment related issues with the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This is the state level nodal agency for recruitment of various positions operating under the state government of Madhya Pradesh. With the present requirement to fill up positions for Taxation Assistants in the Commercial Tax departments under the State Government, the MP PSC has released a notification in this effect.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Name Of The Posts Advertised For: Taxation Assistant
Class of Posting: Class-III
Expected Work Department: Department of Commercial Tax, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Number of vacancies: 57 (Out of which 17 posts are reserved for Women and out of the total vacancies, 12 posts are reserved for SC, 14 posts are reserved for ST and 12 posts are reserved for OBC candidates. There will be 3 posts reserved for PWD candidates and 6 posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen)
Nature of Posting: Non-Permanent
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800
Essential Academic Norms: The candidates interested for this post must have Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University or Institution.
- The candidate be in the age group of 21 -30 years as on 1st of January 2013
- For original natives of Madhya Pradesh state, the upper age limit is extended till 35 years as on the desired date
- The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the government norms
- Maximum age for contractual placement: 60 years (including all special provisions for relaxation)
- Opening date for receipt of Online Application: 18th of July 2012 from 12:00 hours onwards
- Closing date for receipt of Online Application: 17th of August 2012 till 24:00 hours
- Opening date for revision of Online Application: 18th of August 2012
- Closing date for revision of Online Application: 27th of August 2012
- Starting date for receipt of Admit Card online: 12th of October 2012
- Closing date for receipt of Admit Card online: 2nd of November 2012
- Scheduled date for written examination: 4th of November 2012
Note: No separate Admit Card will be sent to the candidates. Hence, all applicants need to download the Admit Cards through the website at the desired dates
- For Unreserved profile candidates: Rs.180
- For all others including all candidates who are original natives of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- Additionally every candidate irrespective of his nativity and special consideration has to pay an online portal fee of Rs.35
How to pay the fees:
- The fees can be paid by cash through the MP Online Kiosk.
- Candidates having accounts in State Bank of India and Union Bank can pay the requisite fees through net banking.
- The candidates can also pay the requisite fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card through the online portal of MP PSC.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the websites as described above.
- Candidates can also apply through the MP Online Kiosks
- The candidates need to scan their recent passport size photographs as well as their running signature so as to upload that during the time of online registration. (note: The scanning facility is available free of cost at the MP Online Kiosks)
- The candidates can also filling their online application form at the MP Online kiosks at payment of additional fee of Rs.5.
- For any sort of corrections candidates can log in to the websites in between the dates mentioned above and confirm their updated form submission with payment of additional fee of Rs.50 per session of correction.
- All candidates are advised to complete their online application through authentic and factual information only. Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may subject to disqualification of candidature.
Service Contract Period:
- The selected candidates will serve the MP government for a period of 2 years from the date of appointment on temporary basis.
- The Commission reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement
- No personification will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken for anyone found guilty of misconduct
- The decision of the commission will be final and binding on the candidates.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from MPPSC.