With its upcoming recruitment notification from the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, a notification has been released for recruiting various profiles of officers in state civil service through an open and competitive recruitment process. These posts will cater to the vacancies in multiple Department of the state. The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
Name of the Post along with Department, and Number of the vacancies:
- Deputy Chairman (GA Department): 19 Positions
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home-Police Department): 50 Positions
- Superintendent of District Prisons (Prisons Department): 02 Positions
- Junior Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director (Finance Department): 128 Positions
- Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit (Finance Department): 06 Positions
- Employment Officer (Commerce, Industry and Labour Department): 01 Position
- Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives and Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13 Positions
- Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 12 Positions
- District Coordinator: 01 Position
- Area Coordinator: 01 Position
- Assistant Director (Women & Child Development Department): 09 Positions
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department): 19 Positions
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 40 Positions
- Excise Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 23 Positions
- Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 Positions
- Chief Municipal Officer: 16 Positions
NOTE: The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only and for each post separate applications will be received from the candidates.
Starting date of online registration: 05-November-2015 from 12 Noon on-wards
Final date for online registration: 04-December-2015 till 11:59 PM
Dates for correction of already submitted applications: 10-November-15 till 06-December-2015 (With additional payment of Rs.50)
Availability of Admit Cards/ Hall Ticlet online: 02-January-2016 till 22-January-2016
Date of Written Examination: 24-January-2016
Age limit (As on 01-January-2016): The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2016 to become eligible for all posts except the below mentioned posts.
DSP in Home Department: Minimum age 20 years and Max age 25 years
District Excise Officer: Minimum age 21 years and Max age 25 years
Sub-Inspector Excise: Minimum age 20 years and Max age 30 years
District Jail Superintendent: Minimum age 21 years and Max age 30 years
Assistant Jail Superintendent: Minimum age 18 years and Max age 30 years
However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline to be eligible for consideration.
Physical Fitness Standards: The candidates need to be of minimum physical standard to be eligible to apply for the posts under Home, Excise and Jail/ Prisons Department. Please refer to the detailed advertisement.
Application and Examination Fees:
For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.250/-
For All others: Rs.500/-
Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40/- (for all candidates)
The fees can be paid through the MP Online Kiosks or through Online mode/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card as per availability of facility and provisions of fee payment.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at www.mppsc.com. The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of application forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks/ Online portal.
One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference, and the Second set must be sent to the The Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,Residency Area, Indore– 452 001 along with attested copies of all requested documents/ certificate and with pay slip in a sealed envelope. Candidates have to fill a separate application form for main examination as per the notice at a later date.
For complete detail on MPPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2015, please go through official recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, here, www.mppsc.nic.in/STATESERVICEEXAM202015.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>