MP Vyapam – MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD (MADHYA PRADESH VYAVSAYIK PAREEKSHA MANDAL)
Home department of a state is one of the most essential as well as important departments entrusted the responsibilities of law and order among the civilians. A job in a Home Department especially in the Police Service is considered to be of highest repute among the state government jobs.Invites Applications For Various Positions In State Home Department (Police Service) -2012
With its vigilant nature and associated prestige and social reputation, Police service has been adored by many in the recent years. With the increasing trend of social security measures and necessity of maintenance of law and order among the civilians, the service in the police force is preferred as one of the most saluted government sector opportunity in present years.
In continuation to strengthening of the Police force of the Madhya Pradesh state, the Police Headquarter of Madhya Pradesh invites Online Application from aspiring candidates to fill up the vacancies for the Constable and Sub Inspector posts at various technical as well as non-technical postings. The details of the vacancies and the procedures of application with essential eligibility conditions are mentioned underneath:
Published Vacancies and Their Respective Academic Requirements:
Non-Technical: (Graduation Degree in any subject from any recognized University or equivalent)
a) Platoon Commander
b) Sub Inspector (State Police Force)
c) Sub Inspector (Special branch)
d) Head Constable
a) Sub Inspector (QD) – (Graduation Degree in any subject from any recognized University or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects)
b) Sub Inspector (Radio) – (3 years Diploma in Electronics, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering from any Government recognized institute)
c) Sub Inspector (Finger Prints) – (Graduation Degree in any subject from any recognized University or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects)
d) Sub Inspector (Photo) – (Graduation Degree in any subject from any recognized University or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects)
No of vacancies: 402
- Out of this, 30% (112) posts will be reserved for Women candidates.
- The SC/ ST and OBC candidates will also be eligible for reservations as per the declaration of reservation by presidential directives
Note: The positions reserved for Women are inclusive of reservations from General/ SC/ ST/ OBC categories. Except the post of Platoon Commander, women can apply for other vacancies in unreserved categories apart from the reservation quota.
- Starting date for receipt of Application Form: June 19, 2012
- Closing date of receipt of Application Form: July 18, 2012
- Date of Entrance examination: Sunday, September 16, 2012
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.700
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs 350
- Candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 50 to process the application through MP Online
The fees can be deposited through any branch of MP Online only.
Pay Scale, Grade Pay and Remunerations:
- Platoon Commander – Pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and GP of Rs.2800
- Sub Inspector (State Police Force) – Pay scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and GP of Rs.3600
- Sub Inspector (Special branch) – Pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and GP of Rs.2800
- Head Constable Pay scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and GP of Rs.3200
- Sub Inspector (QD)/Finger Print/ Radio/ Photo – Pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and GP of Rs.2800
Note: Apart from this the candidates selected for the positions will be eligible for other provisions as per the rules. The contributory pension scheme will also be applicable for all the selected candidates.
- The candidates applying for this post should be of minimum 18 years and maximum age of 28 years as on January 01, 2013.
- However, in case of candidates belonging to scheduled sections of the community (SC/ST) and the backward classes, the upper age is relaxable as per the normal age relaxation regulations
- The candidates who are already in service with any department of the state government will not be eligible for relaxation of age.
- The candidates who have married before the scheduled year of marriage (21 years for male and 18 years for female), will not be eligible to apply
- The candidates who have more than two children will also not be eligible for applying for these posts.
- For detailed relaxation of upper age limit candidates are advised to read the notification published on the website of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
Height: 167.5 cm or higher for Male and 152.4 cm or higher for female candidates
Chest measurement (male): 81 cm (unexpanded) and 86 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm and no relaxation will be granted in this effect)
The candidate must not be a victim of knocking knee or flat-foot or vision defect. The candidate is expected to be medically fit to become eligible for these posts.
Where to Apply:
The application form can be filled online at any center of MP Online. The candidates have to submit a fee of Rs. 50 to MP Online for online filing of Application Form.
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
- Verification of documents
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
Bonus: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders and LLB Degree holders will be eligible to receive 5 bonus marks in interview rounds. The interview will be of 50 marks in total.
Depending upon the performance Merit List and thorough Character as well as Antecedent Verification, the candidates will be offered postings through designated positions.
- The candidate needs not to attach any document during online filing of application form
- The candidates have the option to appear the examination either in English or in Hindi medium
- The documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted in original and in duplicate photocopies during the personal interview.
- The candidates short-listed for interview will be eligible for travel allowance as per the norms of the MP Police department
- The appointment will be offered only up on full confirmation of all the eligibility conditions and medical fitness as desired by the Police Headquarter, Madhya Pradesh.
- The full version of this advertisement can be obtained at the website of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in.