MP Post Recruitment 2013 For Multi Tasking Staff in Office of The Director Post (Accounts)
As an important department under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Posts is considered as lifeline of Indian Communication since a long past. Although there has been significant changes in the methods of communication in the age of emails and Mobile Telephony, this Department has not loosen its charm of being one of the most trusted and reputed partner facilitating communications in India. The Postal Jobs in India are still considered as an admirable opportunity for all aspirants searching for a government job position. With the versatile diversification into Postal Life Insurance, Speed Post, and various savings schemes of the government India Post is still one of the most reliable communication methods as trusted by millions.
With the recent announcement, the Office of the Director- Postal Accounting, Madhya Pradesh is inviting competent applications for filling up the posts of multi-tasking staff to be posted in the Office of the Director Accounts at Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Name of the Vacancy: Multi-Tasking Staff
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of submission of completed Application Form: 30-Nov-2013
Number of Positions: Total 05 Positions (UR-03, OBC-02)
Mode of Recruitment:
- At present the posts will be filled directly on the basis of performance in the Aptitude Test and Interview (if any).
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive remunerations in the scale of PB-I in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a grade Pay of Rs.1800 along with other perks and remunerations as per the rules.
- The candidates should be in the age group of 18-27 years (by last date for receipt of application form) to be eligible to apply. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST and PWD candidates as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job position must have completed the minimum standard of Matriculation or ITI to be eligible to apply
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of MP Post at http://mppost.nic.in/mtsdap1.pdf
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The applications can be submitted only through Registered Post, Speed Post so as to reach the concerned address by the defined last date 30-Nov-2013.
- The candidates should super-scribe the envelope containing application as “Application for the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff”.
- Incomplete and late receipt of Application form will not be taken into consideration.
- Address to send the completed application:
The Director Accounts (Post)
4th Floor, Dak Bhawan,
Bhopal – 462 027
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>