With the recent announcement, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has notified for recruiting 88 numbers of English Stenographer posts vacant in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh. These posts will be recruited through direct and open recruitment from competent candidates.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode of application only through MPOnline (www.mponline.gov.in)
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 12-Sep-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 13-Oct-2014 till 12:00 Midnight
Details of Vacant Positions:
- English Stenographer in MP High Court: 88 Posts (UR-44, OBC-13, SC-14, ST-17)
NOTE: Any applicant from SC/ST/OBC category, who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh, will be treated as a General/ Unreserved category automatically and no claim for any sort of relaxation of norms will be entertained for such a candidate.
There will be reservation for PWD candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a grade pay of Rs.3600 along with other perks and remunerations as applicable by the MP High Court.
- The candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline and must have passed a English Shorthand Examination from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The candidates should have English Shorthand & Typewriting Speed of 80 words per minute.
- The candidates are expected to have knowledge of Computer Operation and must bear good character antecedents.
- The applicant must have obtained an age of 18 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Jan-2015 to be eligible to apply.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the permanent natives of Madhya Pradesh only.
- Other state candidates will not be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit.
Examination Fees & Portal Charges:
- For SC/ST and other reserved category for the State of MP: Rs.300 (Rs.200 as examination fees and Rs.100 as Portal charges)
- For all Unreserved/ Other state candidates: Rs.500 (Portal Charges-Rs.100 + Examination Fee-Rs.400)
- The fee can be remitted through cash at MPOnline Kiosks to the Kiosk owners.
Mode of selection:
- There will be a Preliminary Written Test, Followed by Main Examination (Written), Skill Test and Interview for the candidates for selection of these posts.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Interview sessions.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of MP Online at http://www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of MP High Court at http://www.mphc.in/pdf/Advt.%20High%20Court%20Eng.Steno-2014-150914.pdf , before filing the Application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- Incomplete and applications will be rejected and will not be considered
- For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of MP high Court at www.mphighcourt.nic.in or at http://www.mphc.in
- Applications for main examination need to be submitted after publication of results of Preliminary Examination. (will be notified later)
About Madhya Pradesh High Court:
Originally created as Central Province, the State of Madhya Pradesh retains the glory of being the largest state in terms of area in the country. With the formation of this State after the independence of India, the state is offered a judiciary jurisdiction with a High Court having the state as the area of operation. The High Court of Madhya Pradesh was formed in November 1956, which was operating as Nagpur High Court in the pre-independence era.
With this reformation, the state of Madhya Pradesh retained a jurisdiction that controls the entire state with its primary objective of offering a judiciary system in accordance with the legal system in India. The High Court at present is operating with 27 numbers of permanent judges and 12 additional judges for maintaining the legal system in the state. The High Court is also having numerous support staff to help in coordinating various operations.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>