MOIL Recruitment 2014 For 10 Posts Of Winding Engine Driver Gr-I
(At its Mines in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra)
The Manganese Ore (India) Limited (MOIL) is one of the promising Miniratna Companies in India, dedicated towards mining of manganese as the single largest producer of manganese in India. This is accounting to more than 50% of manganese production in India with managing 10 mines situated in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra states in India.
This company has attained a Miniratna status and its strong positions among the Fortune 500 companies in India. With a production output of 1,093,363 tons of Manganese ore this company has recorded a turnover of 10,878.53 million rupees in the fiscal year 2009-10.
A career with this Mining Company is quite promising enough while offering excellent scope for exploration of skills and expertise. With the recent announcement, the MOIL invites candidature for eligible and qualified candidates to fill up 10 vacancies of Winding Engine Driver Gr-I to be recruited in its mines situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
The details of the advertisement and the salient criteria for selection are mentioned as under:
The name and the numbers of the posts Advertised for:
- Winding Engine Driver (Grade-I): 10 Posts (Gen-05, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01)
- Date of announcement of notification: 10-May-2014
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 24-May-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Eligibility: 01-Apr-2014
- The selected candidates for the post of Winding Engine Driver (Grade-I) will be eligible to receive remuneration in a pay scale of NE-6 in the range of Rs.11100 -Rs.20100.
- An approximate monthly emolument will be around Rs.21000 per month.
- Other provisions will be extended as per the norms of the Company.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- The applicants should have passed minimum of 8th standard.
- The applicants should possess a 1st Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate of Competency.
- The applicants should have acquired at least 3 years of experience as a Winding Engine Driver
Age related norms:
- The applicants should not have achieved maximum of 35 years of age.
- Relaxation will be granted as per the government directives to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM candidates
- The Upper age limit can be relaxed for the experienced Winding Engine Driver for the period equivalent to total period of experience gained as 1st Class and 2nd Class Winding Engine Driver in any Mining Industry.
- The Applicants have to remit an application fee of Rs.50 only, which is to be deposited in shape of Demand Draft in favor of MOIL Ltd, payable at Head office, Nagpur.
- The application fee is not required for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Travel Allowance during Interview:
- For the posts as mentioned above will be eligible to receive 2nd class train fare / bus fare (in case train is not available) for appearing the interview on production of evidence.
How to Apply:
- The application form (Bio-data format) have to be downloaded from the website of MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
- The candidates are requested to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://moil.nic.in/writereaddata/PDF/rect100514.pdf, before applying for the posts.
- The candidates are requested to send the filled in application forms with essential application fees (DD for an amount Rs.50) and other necessary enclosures in a sealed envelope marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF WINDING ENGINE DRIVER GRD-I” to the address mentioned below:
Deputy General Manager (Personnel)
MOIL Bhawan, 1-A, Katol Road
Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440 013
- For any further update to this notification and amendments candidates can refer to the website of MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
- The decision of the Management of MOIL will be final and binding on the candidates