The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an apex body of professional management with active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. AIMA has established close linkages with over 3000 institutions and over 30,000 individual professionals directly and through network of the Local Management Associations. AIMA’s activities include Distance management Education, management Development Programmes, National Events, Competitions, Research, Publication and Testing Services.
With a recent requirement for a Promising MiniRatna Company engaged with providing Warehousing facility and logistic support for agricultural products and other notified commodities, AIMA is inviting applications ONLINE for the below mentioned positions. The details of the eligibility criteria are detailed below:
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website at http://jobapply.in/mrpsu
- Last date for online submission of application: 26th of October 2012
- Last date for receipt of physical copy of application with Demand Draft: 31st of October 2012
Positions, Vacancies, Pay Scale and Age Criteria:
- Management Trainee (General) – 30 posts (SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08) – Pay Scale – Rs.20600-Rs.46500 (Consolidated) – Age – Maximum 28 years (as on 26th October 2012)
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – 10 posts (SC-01, OBC-03) – Pay Scale – Rs.20600-Rs.46500 (Consolidated) – Age – Maximum 28 years (as on 26th October 2012)
- Accountant – 10 posts (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05) – Pay Scale – Rs.16400-Rs.40500 with Allowances and Perks – Age – Maximum 28 years (as on 26th October 2012)
- Jr. Technical Assistant – 99 posts (SC-15, ST-07, OBC-27) – Pay Scale – Rs.16400-Rs.40500 with Allowances and Perks – Age – Maximum 28 years (as on 26th October 2012)
NOTE: There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Management Trainee (General) – 1st class MBA with Specialization in Personal Management, Industrial Relations, HR, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management etc.
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – 1st class MBA with Specialization in Finance Or, Pass in final exam of ICAI or ICWA Or, Pass in Associate Company Secretaryship
- Accountant – B.Com or BA (Commerce) Or, Chartered Accountant OR, Cost Accountant Or, SAS Accountant with approx. three (3) years of experience in maintaining Accounts and Audits in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking
- Jr. Technical Assistant – Degree in Agriculture Or, a Degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as a subject
NOTE: Knowledge of computers will be an added advantage.
- For General & OBC: Rs.300 only
- For All others: NIL (SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fee)
How to Pay:
- The application fee can be paid in shape of Demand Draft from a scheduled commercial bank in favour of “All India Management Association” and payable at ‘New Delhi’
- No other mode of fees will be accepted
The all India level selection will be done through an Objective-type Written Test followed by an Interview
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil all eligibility credentials need to fill online application form available at the website at http://jobapply.in/mrpsu
- After applying Online, the candidates are advised to take a print out of the Online Application Form and attach the Demand Draft for Application Fee and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach the address by 31st of October 2012
- Data once submitted through the Online Application will not be changed again
- Address to send the Physical copy of the application form as long with the DD:
PO Box No: 3076,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>