Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014 For Section Officer (Gr.I &II) for all Engineering Departments
Civil Service is considered as one of the premier cadre of service in India. Whether it is a State level service or a central level one, all are respected equally and aspired by many. With the recent announcement from Manipur Pradesh Public Service Commission, as the apex authority for all public sector recruitments for the state of Manipur, it is inviting Recruitment Applications from desirous and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Section Officer (Grade-I & Grade-II), in all the Engineering Departments under the state administration. The last date for issue and receipt of application is 24-April-2014.
All applications has to be processed through the prescribed format of application as available from the Manipur PSC website or the office of the same.
- Date for availability of Application: 24-Mar-2014
- Last Date For Availability and Submission of Recruitment Application: 24-Apr-2014 till the end of office hours
- The date of availability of Admit Card: 02-May-2014 onwards
- The date of Recruitment Examination: 22-May-2014
- The date of determining the age eligibility: 01-July-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Power Department:
- Section Officer (Electrical), Grade-I: 70 Posts (UR-34, SC-02, ST-22, OBC(Meetei)-09 & OBC (Pangal)-03). Out of these only 2 posts are reserved for PWD candidates.
- Section Officer (IT), Grade-I: 24 Posts (UR-13, ST-07, OBC(Meetei)-03 & OBC (Pangal)-01).
- Section Officer (Electrical), Grade-II: 57 Posts (UR-29, SC-01, ST-18, OBC(Meetei)-07 & OBC (Pangal)-02). Out of these only 1 post is reserved for PWD candidates.
- Section Officer (IT), Grade-II: 12 Posts (UR-07, ST-03, OBC(Meetei)-02).
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-II: 02 Posts (UR).
- Public Health Engineering Department:
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-I: 33 Posts (UR-18, ST-10, OBC(Meetei)-04 & OBC (Pangal)-01).
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-II: 02 Posts (UR).
- Public Works Department:
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-I: 44 Posts (UR-24, ST-13, OBC(Meetei)-06 & OBC (Pangal)-01).
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-II: 34 Posts (UR-19, ST-10, OBC(Meetei)-04 & OBC (Pangal)-01).
- Irrigation & Flood Department:
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-II: 01 Post (UR).
- Minor Irrigation Department:
- Section Officer (Civil), Grade-II: 03 Posts (UR).
- Section Officer, Grade-I: The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of PB-II at Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.4200 along with other allowances as applicable.
- Section Officer, Grade-II: The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of PB-I at Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2800 along with other allowances as applicable.
- Other allowances and perks will be as per the state government norms
- A candidate must not have attained 21 years of age and must not have crossed 35 years of age as on 01-July-2014 to be eligible to apply
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- The candidates must have attained a 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the concerned branches of Engineering Or, Completed Section ‘A’ & ‘B’ of Institute of Engineers (India) Or, any equivalent qualification thereof.
Number of Attempts:
- The candidates belonging to General category can attempt this examination for a maximum of 04 (Four) times in his life.
- The candidates belonging to OBC category can attempt this examination for a maximum of 07 (Seven) times in his life.
- There is no such maximum number of attempts for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Examination fee for General category & OBC: Rs.200
- For SC/ST candidates from Manipur: Rs.50
- For PWD candidates: fees Exempted
- The fee can be remitted only by Cash to the Secretary, Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal.
- NO other format of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection:
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Written Examination, and Viva-voice on merit basis
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the Office of the Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal on payment of Rs.100 only from the counter (wef. 24-Mar-2014).
b) The candidates are advised to read through the details of the requirement and eligibility criteria as available at the website of Manipur PSC at http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/files/Section.pdf .
c) The candidates should apply with facts and actual information.
d) All candidates should possess the requisite qualification before applying for the Written Examination.
e) The candidates are advised to keep a true copy of the finally submitted Application for future reference.
f) The candidates are required to submit their application in person/ through their representative only. In no case the applications will be accepted by Postal service/ courier.
g) The decision of the commission will be final and binding on the candidates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>