National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi; an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Hospital Multi Tasking Staff, and Laboratory Assistant.
Most Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-June-2015 till 15:30 hours
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
1-Hospital Multi Tasking Staff
- Dietary: 04 Posts
- Sanitation: 23 Posts
- General Others: 17 Posts
2-Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit As on Closing Date of Receipt of Applications:
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Laboratory Assistant: Maximum 25 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board or Institution/ University, and have completed two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year post qualification experience.
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be made on the basis of interview.
Fee: Rs. 50/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee in form of Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format, along with demand draft, attested Photostat copies of all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement to
Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, here, http://lrsitbrd.nic.in/vacancy_advertisement.htm
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>