Established as a professionally managed ISO 9001-2008 certified Pelletized Cattle Feed Manufacturing Company under Government of Kerala, Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) is having its operations at Kallettumkara, Karunagapally, Kozhikodu, Athavanad, Muthalamada & Kanjikode localities in the state. It has a modern cattle feed plant with 500 TPD capacity, which was commissioned in 1998. With imported machinery and talented & trained human resources, the Kerala Feeds Ltd. has been instrumental in increasing the quality of the feed available in the market and also to stall the spiraling tendency of the feed prices in the state market. This government owned cattle feed manufacturer is at present offering a tough competition to its private counterparts in the state.
With the recent Notification from the Kerala Feeds Ltd., it is inviting competent applications for filling up vacancies against Veterinary Officers, Plant Engineers and management Trainee on contractual recruitment norms.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the other essentials for application are detailed as under.
Most Important Dates:
- Last Date and Time of receipt of Completed Application: 29-June-2013 till 0500 PM
Details of Vacancies:
- Veterinary Officer (Quality Control) [on contract basis]
- Plant Engineers [on contract basis]
- Management Trainee (Marketing)
- Management Trainee (HR)
- Management Trainee (Finance)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Veterinary Officer (Quality Control): The selected applicants will be eligible for a consolidated pay package of Rs.25000 per month
- Plant Engineers: The selected applicants will be eligible for a consolidated pay package of Rs.20000 per month
- Management Trainee: The selected applicants will be eligible for a consolidated pay package of Rs.12000 per month
Educational Eligibility Norms:
- Veterinary Officer (Quality Control): The applicants should have completed Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) with knowledge of Computer Operation. Candidates having Masters Degree in Animal Nutrition is desirable.
- Plant Engineers: The applicants should have completed Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering. The Candidates should have 2 years Experience of which at least 1 year as apprentice/ employee in Central/State Govt. Co. / Institutions/ Departments.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): The applicants should have MBA in Marketing with at least 65% Marks in aggregate and should have proficiency in Computers.
- Management Trainee (HR): The applicants should have MBA in HR/ IR/ Personnel Management or Equivalent Post Graduate Qualification with at least 65% Marks in aggregate and should have proficiency in Computers.
- Management Trainee (Finance): The applicants should have MBA in Finance/ M.Com. with at least 65% Marks in aggregate or ICWA Inter/ CA Inter and should have proficiency in Computers.
- Veterinary Officer (Quality Control): The applicant should be within 18-35 years of age as on 01-June-2013
- Plant Engineers: The applicant should be within 18-35 years of age as on 01-June-2013
- Management Trainee: The applicant should be within 18-25 years of age as on 01-June-2013
- However, for SC/ST and OBC candidates there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Application Fee and Form charges:
- For SC/ ST candidates: No application fee
- For all Others: Rs.250
- The fees should be remitted in shape of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Managing Director, Kerala Feeds Ltd.” and payable at Irinjalakuda/ Chalakudy
- Apart from this no other form of fee payment is accepted
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Examination followed by Interview for all the above posts. The final selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Kerala Feeds Ltd. at http://www.keralafeeds.com
- The applications forms should be typed on a Good quality A4 size paper and must be printed on single side only
- The candidates have to complete their application form and attach that with their credentials and other essentials like Caste certificate etc and send that to the address specified (below), so as to reach by the last date of receipt of application
- The candidates can also send their application form by email to email@example.com, provided such candidates furnish their application fees in shape of original DD and other certificates at the time of Interview.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “Name of the Post Applied for”
- The address to send completed Application:
The Manager (P&A) I/c
Kerala Feeds Ltd.
Kallettumkara, Trissur-680 683