Karnataka Bank Limited has released notification for recruitment of Clerks at its Branches/ Offices located across India. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 28-Aug-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10-Sep-2014
- Date for payment of Fee: Form 28-Aug-2014 to 10-Sep-2014
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 10-09Sep-2014
- Last Date for Printing the Application: 25-Sep-2014.
- Schedule for Online Test: October 2014 (Tentatively)
Name of post: Clerk
The candidates must have obtained at least 18 years of age and should not exceed 26 years of age i.e., should be born between 02-Aug-1988 and 01-Aug-1996 (both days inclusive) as on 01-Aug-2014.
Emoluments: Rs. 20,815/-per month
Educational Qualification: Applicants must be graduates (other than Engineering Graduates) as on August 01, 2014; with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognised university.
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs 400/-
- For All others category candidates: Rs 500/-
- Candidates are suggested to pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, and Interview.
Centers for online Test:
Bangalore, Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bidar, Bellary, Chikmagalur, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur and Udupi Centres.
How to Apply: Online Registration
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Karnataka Bank Limited, www.karnatakabank.com. Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the e-Receipt and completed online Application for further references.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official Recruitment Advertisement from Karnataka Bank Limited- Clerks Vacancies September 2014
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>