(Only for Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residents)
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has been vested with the responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of J&K. With the recent notification from J&K PSC, the J&K Civil Service (Judicial) Competitive Examination, 2013 will be conducted tentatively on August/ Sept 2014. With this effect, the PSC invites applications in prescribed OMR forms, from permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State only for recruitment through a competitive examination.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
- Date of availability of OMR Application Form: 27-Dec-2013
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 27-Jan-2014
- Date for Examination: August-September-2014 (tentatively)
Details of Vacancies:
- Total Number of Posts: 12 positions (Open Merit-06, RBA-03, SC-01, ST-01, Line of Actual Control-01)
- The candidates interested to join the service must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University OR, Should be a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or holding any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
- He/ She must be a permanent resident of J&K State
- The applicant must be in between 18 to 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Application Form Costs:
- For Open Merit/ General candidates: Rs.700
- For SC, ST, RBA, LAC, and PWD of the state: Rs.350
- The form costs need to be deposited in cash from the concerned counters of J&K Public Service Commission for availing the applications. The fees can also be remitted through cash in the J&K Bank counter at the PSC office.
- In addition to the cost of the application fees, the amount should include Rs.100 as cost of the form, and an additional form processing charge of Rs.10 for each category of forms
Application Form Availability:
- The Commission has developed an electronically scannable (OMR) Application Form.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar through the counters of J&K Bank
Note: Application Form On Which Correction Fluid Is Applied, Shall Be Out Rightly Rejected.
Stages of Examination & Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of following tests:
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
- Pre-recruitment Medical Test
- Final Merit list
How to apply:
- Since the Application Form is to be electronically scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form, duly filled in along with its Photostat copy and the Acknowledgement Card, shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or should be mailed in the supplied special envelope by registered post to the address mentioned below:
- Address to send completed application form:
The Secretary & Controller of Examinations
J&K Public Service Commission
Resham Ghar Colony
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar
- The applications shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commissions Office located at Reshan Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo View, Srinagar on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>