Indian Navy is one of the most elite combat forces of the world and one of the three apex military forces of India. Serving dedicatedly for the security of the motherland, this force symbolizes bravery and gallantry for excellent counter-enemy operations. Joining Indian Navy is considered as one of the most acclaimed career options for young generation. And enthusiastic Indians who are dedicated to serve the motherland take pride in being a part of this elite force. The job with Indian Navy is highly honoured as one of the most prestigious job options in India. As our country is surrounded from three sides by the waves of the oceans and seas, safeguarding the national boundaries can become possible through the dedicated and armed wing of the national security – our beloved Indian Navy!
With the recent notification from Indian Navy, the applications are being invited from young and enthusiastic candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under the 10+2 Cadet (BTech) Entry Scheme. These candidates will service commissioned after a 4 years Graduate Technical Course in Indian Navy as a Permanent Commissioned Officer.
The details of the openings and the essential criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Name of the Course: Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme
- Starting Date for Registration of e-Application Online: 02-June-2014
- Last Date for Registration of e-Application Online: 23-June-2014
- Final Date for receipt of the hardcopy of the Online e-Application along with all documents at IHQ, MoD (Navy): 03-July-2014
Address to send the final e-Application with supporting documents:
Integrated Head Quarter, Ministry of Defence (Navy)
Via the Post box Address
Post Box No. 04, RK Puram (Main) PO, New Delhi – 110066
- Any applicant, who is a citizen of India, and unmarried (male only), can apply for these executive positions in Indian Navy.
- An applicant must have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Matriculation or Senior Secondary standards).
- Those applicants, who have not completed their 10+2 (Senior Secondary Examination), need not apply for these posts.
- Only Male candidates can apply for this course in Indian Navy
Age Specific Norms:
- The candidates applying for the 10+2 cadet BTech Entry Scheme must have achieved the minimum age of 17 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 191/2 years.
- The candidates should have born between 02-July-1995 & 01-Jan-1998 (both dates are included for consideration)
- The candidates must possess the minimum specified Physical standard in order to get qualified for this course.
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- Weight: Corresponding to Height
- Eye: 6/6 or 6/9 corrected to 6/6 with glasses. Should not have colour-blindness or squint vision
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- There will be no relaxation in the base defined medical/physical standards.
- The training is scheduled to commence in December 2014.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for 4 years BTech course in Mechanical Engineering OR, Electronics & Communication Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala.
- During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch.
- On successful completion of the course, the cadets will be awarded BTech Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy including free clothing and messing facility.
Salary, Emoluments and Pay Structure:
- The Officers selected through the course will be eligible to receive a salary including basic pay, grade pay plus allowances and other remunerations as per service norms of Indian Navy.
- The candidates will be awarded Pay Grade –III at the rank if Sub-Lieutenant and they can ascend their career to the rank of Admiral in the grade of Apex-90000.
- The CTC for the Sub. Lieutenant will be around Rs. 66000 per month at the present norms.
- The short-listed candidates will be directly called for the SSB interviews sometime in between August/ November 2014 at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Vishakhapatnam.
- The short-listing will be done considering all eligibility factors (marks in SSC/10+2) and no communication in this regard will be entertained from MoD, Navy.
- The total duration of SSB interview will be of four to five days including Stage-I and II
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training as per order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can apply through ONLINE MODE only at the website of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Any other form or hand-filled application will be rejected.
- For filling up of Online Application, the candidates are requested to log in to the portal of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match the documentary evidence
- After filling in the application form the candidates are required to take two printout of their completed application form. One copy should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the other documentary evidence and the other copy should be retained with the candidates as future reference.
Address for sending completed Application Form:
Post Box No. 04, RK Puram (Main) PO, New Delhi – 110066
- Email ID is mandatory for filling Online Application
- The envelope containing the Print copy of the Online application form along with other essential copy of supporting documents should be marked with “ONLINE APPLICATION NO._________ APPLICATION FOR 10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME – Dec 2014 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage ___%” in bold and Capital letters.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>