Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 For SSC To Engineers in Executive and Technical Branches – DECEMBER 2013 COURSE
Indian Navy is one of the most elite combat forces of the world and one of the three apex military forces of India. Serving dedicatedly for the security of the motherland, this force symbolizes bravery and gallantry for excellent counter-enemy operations. Joining Indian Navy is considered as one of the most acclaimed career options for young generation. And enthusiastic Indians who are dedicated to serve the motherland take pride in being a part of this elite force. The job with Indian Navy is highly honoured as one of the most prestigious job options in India. Introduction of 6th Pay Commission Recommendations has made Indian Navy Jobs as one of the charming job options for everyone who would like to go for a prestigious career with salary and perks at par with any private sector or multinational organization. As our country is surrounded from three sides by the waves of the oceans and seas, safeguarding the national boundaries can become possible through the dedicated and armed wing of the national security – our beloved Indian Navy!
With the recent notification from Indian Navy, the applications are being invited from young and enthusiastic candidates who have completed their Engineering Degree course to join as Officers on Short Service Commission. These candidates will be joining the Navy in Executive Branches (General Service) and Technical Branches of this glorious Armed Force.
The details of the openings and the essential criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Name of the Course: DEC 2013 COURSE
- Date of commencement of Registration of Online e-Application: 07-Sept-2013
- Last Date online registration of competent e-Application Form: 17-Sept-2013
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with all documents at IHQ, MoD (Navy) through address specified: 01-Oct-2013
Where to send the final Application form with Documents:
Integrated Head Quarter, Ministry of Defence (Navy)
Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
Who Can Apply:
The applicant, who is a citizen of India, unmarried (male only), and have completed their Engineering Degree in any discipline can apply for these executive positions.
Details of Service:
- Technical (General Service) Engineering (E) Branch
- Technical (General Service) Electrical (L) Branch
- Executive (General Service) Branch
- Technical (General Service) Engineering (E) Branch: An applicant must have Completed BE/ BTech in (i) Mechanical, (ii) Marine, (iii) Automotive, (iv) Mechtronics, (v) Industrial & Production, (vi) Metallurgy, (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace, (viii) B.Sc Marine Engineering to be eligible to apply
- Technical (General Service) Electrical (L) Branch: An applicant must have Completed BE/ BTech in (i) Electrical, (ii) Electronics, (iii) Tele Communication, (iv) Instrumentation, (v) Instrumentation and Control, (vi) Electronics and Instrumentation, (vii) Electronics and Communication, (viii) Power Engineering, (ix) Control System Engineering, (x) Power Electronics to be eligible to apply.
- Executive (General Service) Branch: An applicant who have Completed BE/ BTech in any discipline is eligible to apply for these positions.
- Important: Candidate with NCC ‘C’ Certificate will be given preference
- The candidates can apply for any one of the above vacancies
- Only Male candidates can apply for this course of Short Service Commission
- The candidates applying for these executive branches must achieve the minimum age of 191/2 years and maximum age of 25 years by 01-Jan-2014.
- The candidates should have born between 02-January-1989 and 01-July-1994 (both dates inclusive)
- The candidates must possess the minimum specified Physical standard in order to get qualified for these Executive Branches of Short Service Commission.
- There will be no relaxation in the base defined medical/physical standards.
- The training is scheduled to commence in Dec 2013.
- Candidates finally selected for Tech (GS) Branch and Executive (GS) will be inducted as Officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 & 44 Weeks Naval Orientation Courses respectively at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments.
- Full pay and allowances will be applicable for candidates during this training period.
- After successful completion of training the candidates will be serving Indian Navy for a probation period of 2 years.
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy including free clothing and messing.
Salary, Emoluments and Pay Structure:
- The Officers selected through the course will be eligible to receive a salary including basic pay, grade pay plus allowances and other remunerations as per norms.
- The Grade of Pay for Sub. Lieutenant will be in the order of PB-3 and that for the maximum rank of Commander (Cdr) will be in the order of PB-4 with Rs.37400-Rs.67000 and Grade Pay of Rs.8000 and Military Service pay of Rs.6000 per month
- The CTC for the Sub. Lieutenant will be around Rs. 66500 per month.
- The short-listed candidates will be directly called for the SSB interviews based on their performance in Degree Course.
- The total duration of SSB interview will be of four to five days including Stage-I and II
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training as per order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
- The applications are received online only and any other form of hand-filled application will therefore be rejected.
- For filling up of Online Application, the candidates are requested to log in to the portal of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match the documentary evidence
- After filling in the application form the candidates are required to take two printout of their completed application form. One copy should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the other documentary evidence and the other copy should be retained with the candidates as future reference.
Address for sending completed Application Form:
Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
- The envelope containing the Print copy of the Online application form along with other essential copy of supporting documents should be marked with “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. __________ APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L) – DEC 2013 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage _____%” in bold and Capital letters.