Indian Army invites application from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Havildar Education Science & Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Selected candidates will undergo Military and Technical Training for a period of one year at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi (Madhya Pradesh).
Candidates are requested to contact nearest recruiting office/Zone for date of Recruitment Rally.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-January-2015
- Date of Written Test: 22-February-2015
- Declaration of Result of Written Test: After 14-April-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: Havildar Education in the Army Educational Corps – 437 Posts
- Science Stream: 299 Vacancies
- Arts Stream: 138 Vacancies
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years for civilian candidates, and up to 28 years for remustered candidates as on First Day of Recruitment Rally.
Candidate should have completed Graduation from a recognized university in any of the following subjects at PG/ Graduation level:-
- Science Stream: M.Sc./ B.Sc /MCA/ BCA /B.Tech/B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Arts stream: MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Li terature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology.
Pay & Allowances (On completion of successful training):
- Group ‘X’ (PG/Bachelor Degree with B.Ed): Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group ‘X’ Pay (Rs 1400) per month.
- Group ‘Y’ (Bachelor Degree without B.Ed): Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (2000) per month.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Screening, Physical Fitness Test, Written Examination of two hours duration, and Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview.
Written examination will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt on 22-February-2015
Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format only along with all required documents in an envelope superscribed as “APPLICATON FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” to the concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zone/ IRO , Delhi Cantt (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, and Mewat District of Haryana) of which the individual is domicile of.
Applicants are suggested must to enclosed two Sel f Addressed stamped Registered Envelopes of Rs 22 denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which the acknowledgment/Call up notice/ rejection slip is to be sent.
Postal Address of Headquarters Recruiting Zones/Concerned Regimental/ Centers, WHERE Application Form to be SEND
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Haryana and Himachal Pradesh]
Ambala Cantt – 133001
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Karnataka, Kerala Pradesh, Pondicheri, and Lakshwadeep]
148, Fd Marshal
KM Kariappa Road
Bangalore – 560025
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicheri, and AN Islands]
Fort Saint George
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Bihar & Jharkhand]
- IRO [For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, & Mewat Dist of Haryana]
- HQ Rtg Zone [For MP & Chattisgarh]
T-23, Ridge Road
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Rajasthan]
Post Box No 35
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Punjab and J &K]
- HQ Rtg Zone [For W Bengal, Sikkim & Orissa]
1, Gorkhle Road,
Kolkata – 700020
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Uttar Predesh & Uttarakhand]
236, M G Road
- HQ Rtg Zone [For Maharashtra,Goa,Gujrat, & Daman island]
3, Rajender Singhji Road
- HQ Rtg Zone [For NE States]
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Indian Army.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>