India Government Mint, Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 For Jr. Technician, Dispensary Assistant & Hindi Typist
India Government Mint, Hyderabad, a unit of Security Printing And Minting Corporation Of India Limited (Wholly owned by Government of India) is one of the four Mints to discharge the sovereign function of Government of India in manufacturing of coins and supply to Reserve Bank of India for the purpose of circulation. This industrial unit was established in the year 1982 in the Campus of Nizam’s Mint Compound, presently known as India Government Mint, Saifabad (100 years old Mint) in an area about 2.5 acres in the heart of the twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad.
The unit has a battery of experienced, skilled and trained manpower totaling around 800 in production, control and maintenance areas to effectively and efficiently discharge the responsibilities assigned by the Government. A large number of the personnel had received requisite training at the time of starting of the mint and constantly the skills of the employees are updated by providing suitable training whenever the new machinery is added to the unit.
For spearheading the project, the India Government Mint is inviting competent candidature for recruitment of Junior Technician (various cadres), Dispensary Assistant & Hindi Typist cadre in W-1 & W-2 levels.
The details of the criteria for recruitment are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 05-Apr-2014
- Commencement of receipt of Application form: 05-Apr-2014
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 26-Apr-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Code-1 – Junior Technician (Die Metal Press Operator): 02 Posts (UR)
- Post Code-2 – Junior Technician (Fitter): 06 Posts (UR-2, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-3 – Junior Technician (Millwright): 05 Posts (UR-3, ST-1, OBC-1)
- Post Code-4 – Junior Technician (Plumber): 01 Post (UR)
- Post Code-5 – Junior Technician (Electrician): 05 Posts (UR-2, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-6 – Junior Technician (Turner): 01 Post (SC)
- Post Code-7 – Junior Technician (Machinist): 02 Post (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Post Code-8 – Junior Technician (Carpenter): 01 Post (OBC)
- Post Code-9 – Junior Technician (Gold Smith): 02 Posts (UR)
- Post Code-10 – Junior Technician (Motor Mechanic/ Fork-Lift Driver): 02 Posts (UR)
- Post Code-11 – Junior Technician (Fire Fighter): 03 Posts (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Post Code-12 – Dispensary Assistant: 01 Post (UR)
- Post Code-13 – Hindi Typist: 01 Post (OBC)
- 20% of the posts will be reserved for Ex-SM candidates and
- 1% of the posts will be reserved for PWD candidates
- W-1 Level: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in CDA Pattern
- W-2 Level: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in CDA Pattern
- Junior Technician (Gold Smith): The applicants must have a passed matriculation/ SSC with at least 3 years of work experience in a reputed jewelry shop as a Gold Smith with experience of Silver/ Gold work.
- Junior Technician (Motor Mechanic/ Fork-Lift Driver): The applicants must have a passed matriculation/ SSC with a valid Heavy Duty Driving License. The candidates should have at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Junior Technician (Fire Fighter): The applicants must have a passed matriculation/ SSC with training in Fire Fighting from a recognized institute. Must possess minimum physical standards to be eligible for consideration.
- Junior Technician (Other Posts): The applicants must have a passed matriculation/ SSC with a Trade certificate in the concerned trade (ITI). However, Diploma holders in the concerned trade will be preferred for these positions.
- Dispensary Assistant: The applicant must have a passed 8th standard with English as a subject and should have completed 1 years of training in Dressing and First Aid. Candidates having 1 year practical training as a Home Guard or 2 years training in Civil Defense will be preferred for these positions.
- Hindi Typist: The applicant should have completed Matriculation/ Higher Secondary and should be able to type at least 30 words per minute in Hindi. He/ She should possess knowledge of English typing along with knowledge of Computers.
- W-1 Level: The applicant must be between 18-25 years of age as on 01-Mar-2014.
- For Dispensary Assistant/ Hindi Typist: The applicant must be between 18-27 years of age as on 01-Mar-2014.
However, there will be relaxation in upper age for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The fees can be paid in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “General Manager, India Government Mint, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad. NO other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates: Fees exempted
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Skill test, Trade Test and Interview as required by the discretion of India Government Mint, Hyderabad
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed application form or through Online mode as available at the website of SPPH at http://jobapply.in/minthyderabad
- Before applying for these positions candidates can review the details of the requirements as available at http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/UploadDocument/Adv-Eng.62f34acc-7715-414d-8ba6-4fb362899f5d.pdf and should understand the requirements thoroughly.
- The Offline applications and/or hardcopy of the Online Application completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (26-Apr-2014) through GENERAL POST only.
- The completed application should be sealed in an envelope and that should be super-scribed as “POST APPLIED FOR ……………….. & POST CODE………..” in bold and capital letters.
- Address to send completed application:
“Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003” by ordinary post only