Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for sports quota vacancies in disciplines of Athletics (Men), Cricket, Table-Tennis (Men & women), Volleyball, Hockey, Football, and Kabaddi for the posts of Inspector of Income-Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: February 24, 2014 till 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Applications from the Far Flung Areas: March 03, 2014 up to 05:00 PM.
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Inspector of Income-Tax: 02 Posts
- Tax Assistant: 20 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 03 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 25
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and above than 25 years as on January 01, 2014
- Inspector of Income-Tax: Rs. 9300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
- Inspector of Income-Tax and Tax Assistant: Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent
- Multi Tasking Staff: Candidates must have passed minimum Matriculation or its equivalent
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in trails and interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with requested documents through registered post or speed port or by ordinary post or directly in person, to
The Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs) (Admn-cum-Vig), Aaykar Bhavan, No.121, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034.
Candidates must write as “Application for Appointment of Personnel under Sports Quota-2013-14″ on the envelope.
For more detail information on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official advertisement from Income Tax Department, here http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/BreakingNews_SportsQuota_Chennai_22012014.pdf